CDR: Re: A successful lawsuit means Gore wins!

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Thu Nov 9 16:22:21 PST 2000

At 7:05 PM -0500 11/9/00, George at Orwellian.Org wrote:

>James "too damn bad about the 19,000" Baker
>ain't no piece of cake either, FYI.

He's right about the "19,000 spoiled ballots." Four years ago there
were 16,000 spoiled ballots in the same district, and that was with
lower overall turnout.

Fact is, voting is serious business. Those who show up dazed and
confused and punch too many holes in their ballot are an example of
social Darwinism.

I have no sympathy for stupid people.

>Buchanan now says most of his Palm Beach County
>votes are actually Gore's.

Unless he was bugging the voting booths and had ways of knowing the
true thoughts of those voting, he had no way of knowing this.

>Pat Buchanan and Jesse Jackson united!o

And me, too. We all want a race war.

(I'm sort of hoping Gore manages to get his shysters to get the
election thrown his way...then the shooting war can start in earnest.)

--Tim May
--
"Cyphernomicon"             | black markets, collapse of governments.