Morning Spam

Mon Mar 4 15:13:45 PST 2024

03-04 0536
> some survivors are programmed for their everyday life parts to integrate
with
> the cult-loyal ones, leaving out the pain holders.
this sure is what we engage when thinking about this! something like this
program tries to take over so much, also with not remembering what happened.
second guessing after writing, which might be kinda the same thing

0539
> these parts are often not aware that they are part of a living human
being,
> because as soon as they were created they were made to believe that they
> were inanimate objects
idea of acting on what is considered or said to be true
i think a lot of my parts say they are my organs, maybe to help be
realistic for my rational mind, but i also obviously have parts that
stimulate disease symptoms, tactile hallucinations (pain), and autonomic
expressions, as part of the programs

0541

0554 i’ve encountered a couple other quotes but didn’t note them here,
noting the change. it was nice to read of compliance and silence component.
it was also nice to read about new parts showing up but lacking memories.

2024-03-04 1516 -0700

recoveree mind control planning
idea:
“friendship” psychological program
“happiness” psychological program
“safety” psychological program where everybody in the room has their body
taken over right before they would trigger somebody
believe it or not everybody loves the “safety” mind control program but it
can be hard to sustain

next skit/idea misplaced

-

traffick boss learns about mind control recovery (: (mistake) “oh! so
that’s what they do to recover people. i suppose the rebels are supposed to
see this, rather than me.”

—

traffick boss returns to hyperprison after being exposed to mind control
recovery
he is mocked by dictators and other mind controllers
at first the hyperprison door is left ajar to show them how addicted they
are to mocking each other, but when it becomes a thing it is closed

it is hard for traffick boss to be mocked and ridiculed by the other
oppressors for trying to learn mind control recovery

so he kind of dissociates, which he has become goo—

(some energy builds around (mind controlling t
—