[spam] Non-Canon Traffick Boss Spinoffs Reboot 3

Sun Jan 28 19:06:15 PST 2024

16/24
2152

a ridiculous reality sorter

a silly reality sorter that sorts items between “imaginary” and “real” by
differentiating their location. imaginary items are defined as being inside
a brain (neurons, glial cells, multicolored hippopotamuses), whereas real
items are defined as being outside a brain (hands, turnable doorknobs,
trees you can sit under).

in order to perform this classification the machine assigns an XYZ
coordinate to the center of ev
2155
except neurons are real !! ;P :D !!
2156

we r having existential crisis now :s :!-S

we are making a chess game with th
oh we had queued message around chess :S

part of it oh!
2158
so it’s not quite time for this maybe but
the chess ais are hurting us.
and um i don’—
we need if we play chess for it to go b—
2159
we need to improve at chess for now. we might plan to ask ai t. :) :/
2159

owie

imagining being a tipped cow
note: “cow tipping” was a horrible idea from childhood where cows are
imagined as unable to use oegs r
2200

traffick boss jumps down a sinkhole looking for wormhole eggs or something
he flies through air, prepared to land on hard rock with frail legs

now he is at bottom of sinkhole, after recover
2201

on the last day of (our
2201

we h
2201

it’s pretty confusing to tell the truth :P. pretty confusing. but nobody
seems able to do it like us. when the extraterrestrials attack you ask them
not to, just oncd, then try to (keep living your life? maybe more ignore
them?)?. somet
imes.

2203

you are in hanging wicker cage. gremlins

2204

(we are guessing “ignore them” is (w