[spam] Non-Canon Traffick Boss Spinoffs Reboot 3

Sun Jan 28 18:45:48 PST 2024

ibiddygibbidy
15/24
2140

one of recent thoughts was that the multiplayer timetravel prototype design
could be about therapy for dissociation

the challenge with such projects is figuring out what goals and feelings
and beliefs can be held next to them such that progress happens without
everything bursting apart (note: it looks like all the steps moving toward
the goal makes it easier) so it’s always nice to have a new context to try
something in
2142

abc traffick boss is sitting in woods (next to his brain? crying that his
brain is not in head? no
mistake
mayb hrm. mayb hrm. (karl is mayb? or
hrm
2143

we are sitting in a vehicle, i think we might be worried that our hypnotic
feeling texts(?) are not in line :S :S :S
texts, poor word ummmm hypnotic feeling cookie-cutter …/ stereotypes? we’re
worried our hypnotic stereotyped feelings are aligned poorly T_T maybe :S :S

2145

the caring even—

2145

it hurts t—