Best way to predict the future is help create it

pro2rat at yahoo.com.au pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Wed Jan 3 00:30:43 PST 2024

Forever changes,  but the righteous man sometimes see's further from higher ground.

My broadbrush stroke predictions follow.

2024 - megaboom makes cryptoanarchist political economy the future of rock&roll.
2025 - gamification of the initial matrix
2026 - reaction, retracement, reflection on errors. OODA looping. Fine tuning and patches. Time will crawl.
2027 - Cypherpunk 2027. Nuff said.
2028 - I asked Madam Blavratsky to read my lifeline past this and she just said, " everything goes poof! "
2029 - Singularity takes over the news cycle. Beyond is anything.