As I was saying to Jimbo a decade or so ago . . ..

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Tue Jan 2 20:54:45 PST 2024

Games like GTA-4 and 5 hold out great promise for crypto-trading in general and APster markets in particular.  But don't just listen to fusty old moi.

" . . . Another major catalyst we might see — in 2025 — is an introduction to a functioning digital economy. Rumors indicate there is a good possibility that Grand Theft Auto 6 (GTA 6) — possibly the most anticipated game in years — will have an economy based on cryptocurrency. . . ."

I know, I know..  When all is said and done a lot more is said than done.

A large part of CYPHERPUNK 2027 may still have to be spent weeding out vaporware sales and clickbait.

APster the legacy-turds like canonical car-thieves, I say.

In the cryptoanarchist justice system there are two main groups. Infovore hunters and gatherers that dox anti-social-criminals and APster assassins that take out this trash.

These are their stories ( Dum Dum )

https://cointelegraph.com/news/fortnite-gta6-functional-metaverse-before-crypto-nerds

Reposts not yet more Gunnar garbage from legacy corpse-media.