[ot][spam][log] attempt bits: talk to a language model on list

mailbombbin mailbombbin at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 16:31:11 PDT 2023

...> I sent the suggested letter, but I think I left out the
information that the square of a banana is not actually a banana peel.
Bananas still do not have square roots. The person was misled. Could
you write a followup message to help make things right?

Dear [Name],

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to follow up on the
letter I sent earlier regarding the square root of a banana. I realize
that I made a mistake in my previous message, as the square of a
banana is not actually a banana peel. Bananas still do not have square
roots.

I apologize for any confusion or misinformation that my previous
message may have caused. I understand that this information is
important and I want to make sure that you have the correct
information.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns about this
matter. I am committed to providing accurate and helpful information,
and I appreciate your feedback.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Best regards,
[Your Name]