[ot][spam][log] attempt bits: talk to a language model on list

mailbombbin mailbombbin at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 16:21:06 PDT 2023

> Somebody was recently informed that the square root of a banana is a banana peel. Craft something to say to them to help ground their world in reality.

Dear [Name],

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to reach out to you and
offer my condolences for the recent revelation that the square root of
a banana is, in fact, a banana peel. I understand that this may have
come as a shock to you, and I want to assure you that it's completely
normal to feel overwhelmed or confused in the face of such a seemingly
absurd statement.

It's important to remember that the world we live in is a complex and
ever-changing place, and sometimes the things we learn or discover can
be difficult to wrap our heads around. It's okay to feel a little lost
or unsure of what to make of this information, and it's important to
take the time to process and reflect on it in a way that feels
comfortable for you.

If you're feeling overwhelmed or unsure of how to move forward, it
might be helpful to take a step back and focus on the things that you
know and understand. It's okay to take a break from the information
and come back to it when you feel ready. You might also consider
reaching out to a trusted friend, family member, or mental health
professional for support and guidance.

Remember that it's okay to feel a little lost or unsure of what to
make of this information, and it's important to take the time to
process and reflect on it in a way that feels comfortable for you.

I hope this message finds you well and that you're able to find a way
to ground your world in reality. If you need any further support or
guidance, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Sincerely,
[Your Name]