Mon Sep 11 03:24:05 PDT 2023

meeting at table of terror

terrified worker 3: “i don8t understand why we aren’t killing mind control boss”

terrified worker 2: “i tried it, but it turns out killing feels wrong,
what if i have the wrong person, for example? it could be somebody
else, mind controlling him further. i don’t think i can bring myself
to kill somebody anyway. it’s too intense.”

terrified worker 3: “when i feel out this terror and sll the murder he
is causing, killing him really seems very rati9nal”

terrified worker 1: “shouldn’t we defer to some enforcement body or something?”

terrified worker 4: “i want to remind you that mind control boss is
not the police, nor the secret services, he is just a meanie who
manipulates them”

terrified worker 3: “i don’t know how anybody can think about anything
in this situation.”

terrified worker 2: “how do you know he’s not the police?”

terrified worker 4: “lots of ways that keep flitting away when i
scream. umm for example, he wouldn’t need to hide if he were the
police.”

terrified worker 1: “huh, you think?”

terrified worker 4: “he’d just be able to rule with an iron fist.
there’d be no “coercion of silence” —“