Mon Sep 11 03:16:18 PDT 2023

innocent worker walks down to floor 2

innocent worker [to mind control boss, who 8 sadistically murdering
other innocent workers]: “i figured out how we should respond to you.”

mind control boss: “yes?”

innocent worker: “we’re supposed to kill you. it’s the only th8ng that
makes sense.”

mind control boss: “oh i don’t think that will go well for you.”

innocent worker: “so i brought this kitchen knife, but i can’t bring
myself to kill you. it seems too wrong to do.”

mind control boss: “you shouldn’t have come here. you are in big
trouble for the rest of your life now.”

innocent worker: “can we forget that i tried to kill you?”

mind control boss: “no i don’t think we can.”

in reality we will be rewinding the story such that mind control boss
forgets this