NON-FUNGIBLE capitalism to the stars

pro2rat at yahoo.com.au pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Tue Aug 1 12:18:36 PDT 2023

Paging professor rat

Outside of the gaming field, I would say one area that we have been looking at is education.

Education today is a $5 trillion market, and almost nobody in crypto is looking at education.

https://cryptopotato.com/this-will-trigger-cryptos-mass-adoption-next-years-anomicas-yat-siu/?utm_campaign=coingecko&utm_content=coingecko&utm_medium=coingecko&utm_source=coingecko&utm_term=coingecko/

The pure financial nature of crypto is appealing to a subset of people who are very financially literate.

But the way that we bring mass adoption is through culture. Entertainment, gaming, fashion, all that kind of stuff. Things that we as humans identify with.

As you know, it takes several years to make a good game. Most of the games were funded in the last 12 to 18 months. Those games are going to be released in the coming 12 to 18 months. When they come out, we think we’re going to see quite a bit of mass adoption.

The cryptocurrency industry is rapidly changing. There’s no doubt about it. From a field reserved only for cypherpunks and heavily tech-oriented people to a global phenomenon that’s now ventured into the mainstream . . ."

Vitally important to retain a Gift shop on every federation starship so no Marxist will ever be allowed to say communizers won.