Sat Mar 9 16:43:26 PST 2024

i found this draft on 2024-03-09 and am sending it. looks like from
feburary.
-

well it takes practice (hyperprison reverberates? traffick boss starts
discoing into a wall?)

baga.
1509

once upon

welcome to place 43.
what do you do?

> help

place 43 is a psychological text adventure where you enter commands as you
like

> look around

you are in a wooden hut with a door, a table, a rug, and a window. a coffee
cup is on the window sill. bright light streams in, and you can see pretty
mountains and a ponylike creature outside.

1511 -0500 2024-02-27
> look out window

it’s an old window; the glass opens like a shutter. you tip the empty
coffee cup by accident as you poke your head out and look around. there’s a
small flower gard

> don’t have mistakes happen on own.

oh sorry

the coffee cup is untipped. through the window, which the glass opens if
desired, you can see a small flower garden under the window, and a path
that winds to a small yard with a ponylike creature grazing …

1625
——
who the heck is traffick boss???? what is he doing in this hyperprison???
and maybe why do rebel worker 2 and torture victim double agent act so
weird??? maybe not?

my growing grass has a kink in it :s :s
did traffick boss kink my growing grass?? cause it sure sounds like he did!
it sure sounds like it!!! maybe :s :s
1857 -0500 2024-02-27

2112
fake what if alternate answers as idea puzzles, from xkcd what if youtube
“mistake” applies to all answers below
1 aim hubble telescope at earth
i was patient enough to find this one mentioned in the comments. using
advanced visual algorithms you can reconstruct a precise high-resolution
image limited in quality only by the total duration of time aimed at the
subject. as limits are reached this does involve modeling and simulating
the unseen structure and function of the subject.
2 what would a magnitude 15 earthquake be like?
you will be sad if the earth explodes. very sad. this is the worst thing
you could actually do with your earthquake machine. be very very careful.
you need the earth for living on. very badly. please be so careful.
3 what if nascar had no rules?
could you maybe reduce the G’s experienced by the driver by having a huge
carrying system that gave them a separate position than on the vehicle?
for example, when there is strong acceleration inward, you would accelerate
the driver outward far on say a large arm
i’m unsure (haven’t considered) how possible it is to accumulate the
position changes here in a way that doesn’t make repeat laps unreasonable.
would wormholes help?
4
oh no we’re destroying everything on earth again :S
2122

—
2024-02-28 1500-0500
q: so, why does traffick boss smoke a cigar if karl doesn’t like smoking?
oh wait is that why?
traffick boss puffs his cigar
traffick boss (blowing smoke at question): “that’s classified — oh wait.
yes, that is why.”

q: why doe—

——
so i can spasm while driving and uhhhhhh i’m driving way more, and have
incentive to reduce the spasms to make this more doable.
i found a coolish audio-only phone game i can play to distract, but i’m
worried it will end quickly
it seemed it would make sense to have an ai talk a game to me or something,
but i didn’t have this
then i found one called uh “beast ai” is it’s not quite handsfree but does
a lot of it but it doesn’t work since my phone is rebricked and it turns
out it uses online ai!
some of them use offline ai

anyway it of course (list-on-topic-wise) makes more sense to make something
your self. i even have an accel chip in an embedded device.
errrrrr maybe i can find what chip it is ? :S note it is in-use by the
device but likely has a little capacity somewhere.
1505 first i’ll — oops
not sure why oops oh uhhhh ummmmmmmmm 1506 we uhhhhh 1506