The floodgates of cryptoanarchy

pro2rat at yahoo.com.au pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sun Mar 3 02:59:01 PST 2024

The floodgates of cryptoanarchy

The United States has historically taken a firm stance against the crypto industry, hindering its growth for years.
However, Lubin believes that the decision to impede the industry’s progress may no longer rest solely in the hands of policymakers.

“I think the momentum is picking up, and it’s unstoppable,” he said.

Abandon trust all ye who enter here

He emphasized that crypto was born into an era of constrained and controlled money, but it offers a paradigm shift towards decentralized trust, a concept that had never been seen before

Texas Blockchain Massacre

In a landmark ruling, the Texas Blockchain Council (TBC) and Riot Platforms Inc. have triumphed in their lawsuit against the Biden administration, successfully halting the data collection efforts on bitcoin mining operations!

https://cryptonews.com/news/ethereum-co-founder-joe-lubin-bullish-on-crypto-momentum-unstoppable.htm

“We are in this 4th turning, and we are ready for a new system of the world,” he said when asked about the catalyst for the next super cycle.

Roll on the revolution.