USA 2024 Elections Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 00:08:59 PST 2024

nitter
Logo
Jack Poso 🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec

Senior Editor, @HumanEvents. Veteran Navy intel officer. Catholic. Not
a fan of communism
podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas…
Joined May 2012

    Tweets 213,475
    Following 976
    Followers 2,482,476
    Likes 139,693

    Tweets
    Tweets & Replies
    Media

Pinned Tweet
Jack Poso 🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec
13h
BREAKING: SPECIAL REPORT THE GREAT COWBOY - YANKEE ALLIANCE w/
@MikeBenzCyber nitter.esmailelbob.xyz/i/broadcasts/1zq…

This media is unavailable
Real America's Voice (RAV)

EPISODE 687 Special Report: The Great Cowboy - Yankee Alliance w/Mike Benz
16
72
1
262
Jack Poso 🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec
2h
There’s a lot of chatter on Telegram channels about a big event coming
for patriots with my pillow dot com promocode poso
20
14
1
132
Jack Poso 🇺🇸 retweeted
Stephen Miller
@StephenM
3h
Jack says it perfectly here. Democrats’ brazen disrespect for Laken
Riley — and Biden’s refusal to take responsibility for causing her
murder — is the most important event tonight. Nothing else comes
close. Nothing.
Jack Poso 🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec
3h
The biggest moment of the night by far was Biden and the Democrats
disrespecting Laken Riley There's nothing that even comes close to the
singular importance of what that moment symbolizes for where we are as
a nation
46
209
4
859
Jack Poso 🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec
3h
🫡🫡🫡
Kari Lake
@KariLake
4h
WATCH: @KariLake’s Response To Joe Biden’s ‘State of Confusion’
29
261
3
997
Jack Poso 🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec
3h
BREAKING: Gold Star father whose son was killed in Afghanistan
withdrawal ARRESTED after yelling ‘Abbey Gate’ at Biden during SOTU
thepostmillennial.com/breaki… thepostmillennial.com/breaki…
BREAKING: Gold Star father whose son was killed in Afghanistan
withdrawl ARRESTED after yelling...

Steve Nikoui, father of Lance Corporal Kareem Nikoui, was reportedly
charged with a misdemeanor.
thepostmillennial.com
79
625
23
1,421
Jack Poso 🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec
3h
The biggest moment of the night by far was Biden and the Democrats
disrespecting Laken Riley There's nothing that even comes close to the
singular importance of what that moment symbolizes for where we are as
a nation
124
857
10
3,389
Jack Poso 🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec
3h
Establishment GOP don’t be cringe for one moment challenge: impossible
29
80
3
732
Jack Poso 🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec
3h
Why didn't the Republicans have Trump give the State of the Union
Response? It make no sense
362
614
29
5,605
Jack Poso 🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec
3h
Alex Jones is such a legend. This is great
39
97
1
1,149
Jack Poso 🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec
3h
BREAKING: Tucker Carlson and Alex Jones outline how Biden gaslights
how his own policies led directly to the death of Laken Riley
102
1,768
11
5,957
0
Jack Poso 🇺🇸 retweeted
The Post Millennial
@TPostMillennial
3h
Alex Jones and Tucker Carlson on Joe Biden's SOTU address: "They wanna
tell so many lies that you don't have time to counter it all."
45
702
20
2,991
0
Jack Poso 🇺🇸 retweeted
Jack Poso 🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec
13h
BREAKING: SPECIAL REPORT THE GREAT COWBOY - YANKEE ALLIANCE w/
@MikeBenzCyber nitter.esmailelbob.xyz/i/broadcasts/1zq…

This media is unavailable
Real America's Voice (RAV)

EPISODE 687 Special Report: The Great Cowboy - Yankee Alliance w/Mike Benz
16
72
1
262
Jack Poso 🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec
3h
BOOM TUCKER BRINGS ON SURPRISE GUEST ALEX JONES LIVE IN STUDIO
39
129
2
1,362
Jack Poso 🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec
3h
Did Katie Britt even mention Trump once?
268
125
10
1,159
Jack Poso 🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec
4h
Theater kid-tier
The Post Millennial
@TPostMillennial
4h
Sen. Katie Britt: "We know that President Biden didn't just create
this border crisis, he invited it..."
449
313
14
2,774
Jack Poso 🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec
4h
Why is this Republican response like a theater kid audition tape
474
302
27
3,593
Jack Poso 🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec
4h
43
12
1
96
Jack Poso 🇺🇸 retweeted
The Post Millennial
@TPostMillennial
4h
BREAKING: Joe Biden says "the threat to democracy must be defended,"
messes up Laken Riley’s name in confused, angry SOTU speech
thepostmillennial.com/breaki… thepostmillennial.com/breaki…
BREAKING: Joe Biden says ‘the threat to democracy must be defended,’
messes up Laken Riley’s name...

“We must be honest, the threat to democracy must be defended.”
thepostmillennial.com
24
110
6
457
Jack Poso 🇺🇸 retweeted
The Post Millennial
@TPostMillennial
4h
Tucker Carlson slams Biden’s SOTU address: “There was not a meaningful
word for the entire duration about the things that actually matter to
people who live here.”
97
1,365
31
4,999
0
Jack Poso 🇺🇸 retweeted
The Post Millennial
@TPostMillennial
4h
Man tells Biden: "Nobody's gonna talk about cognitive impairment now."
Biden: "I kinda wish sometimes I was cognitively impaired."
147
185
50
756
0
Jack Poso 🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec
4h
Katie Britt: Mitch McConnell is ‘one of Alabama’s greatest native sons’
142
55
12
367