USA 2024 Elections Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 00:06:46 PST 2024

Logo
Alex Jones
@RealAlexJones

𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝒜𝓇𝑒 𝒯𝒽𝑒 ℛ𝑒𝓈𝒾𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒 #Infowars #TeamHumanity |
Chip in to the Alex Jones Was Right Tip Jar 👆
Austin, TX
infowarsstore.com
Joined January 2010

    Tweets 51,073
    Following 679
    Followers 2,187,161
    Likes 16,944

    Tweets
    Tweets & Replies
    Media

Pinned Tweet
Alex Jones
@RealAlexJones
3h
I'm LIVE with Tucker responding to Puppet Biden's State of the Union.
Watch Now! nitter.esmailelbob.xyz/i/broadcasts/1DX…

This media is unavailable
Tucker Carlson

Live Response to the State of the Union
136
630
12
2,542
Alex Jones retweeted
Jack Poso 🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec
2h
BREAKING: Tucker Carlson and Alex Jones outline how Biden gaslights
how his own policies led directly to the death of Laken Riley
81
1,523
9
4,980
0
Alex Jones retweeted
Tucker Carlson
@TuckerCarlson
41m
Our response to the State of the Union.
357
1,831
92
6,592
0
Alex Jones
@RealAlexJones
38m
Alex Jones & Tucker Carlson Post Interview Reaction
83
192
6
950
0
Alex Jones
@RealAlexJones
53m
THE ORDER OF DEATH: This film exposes the connections between the
Bohemian Club, Skull & Bones, and other occult secret societies. It
also explores the roots of the Grove and its links to occult networks
dating back to ancient Egypt and Babylon.
THE ORDER OF DEATH

The Order Of Death picks up where DARK SECRETS leaves off & features
footage captured by a former Grove employee, including an astounding
look inside the owl worshiped at the Cremation of Care ritual.
52
259
10
769
0
Alex Jones
@RealAlexJones
2h
Very intense conversation about the violence being promoted by the
left. Tune in Now! x.com/tuckercarlson/status/1…
Tucker Carlson
@TuckerCarlson
4h
nitter.esmailelbob.xyz/i/broadcasts/1DX…
100
287
5
1,834
Alex Jones retweeted
Alex Jones
@RealAlexJones
3h
Huge guest coming up live after the puppet’s speech!
Tucker Carlson
@TuckerCarlson
4h
nitter.esmailelbob.xyz/i/broadcasts/1DX…
80
360
8
2,285
Alex Jones
@RealAlexJones
3h
Look who I’m sitting across… LIVE with Tucker on Puppet Biden’s State
of the Union x.com/tuckercarlson/status/1…
Tucker Carlson
@TuckerCarlson
4h
nitter.esmailelbob.xyz/i/broadcasts/1DX…
150
757
27
6,704
Alex Jones retweeted
Tucker Carlson
@TuckerCarlson
4h
nitter.esmailelbob.xyz/i/broadcasts/1DX…

This media is unavailable
Tucker Carlson

Live Response to the State of the Union
2,553
12,370
694
32,970
Alex Jones retweeted
shaneyyricch
@shaneyyricch
4h
ALEX JONES WAS RIGHT ALEX JONES WAS RIGHT ALEX JONES WAS RIGHT ALEX
JONES WAS RIGHT ALEX JONES WAS RIGHT ALEX JONES WAS RIGHT ALEX JONES
WAS RIGHT ALEX JONES WAS RIGHT ALEX JONES WAS RIGHT ALEX JONES WAS
RIGHT ALEX JONES WAS RIGHT ALEX JONES WAS RIGHT ALEX JONES WAS RIGHT
ABOUT EVERYTHING
85
487
16
4,890
Alex Jones retweeted
Elon Musk
@elonmusk
9h
Every parent should read this
Jason Helmes
@anymanfitness
11h
Just finished this book - Bad Therapy by @AbigailShrier This is one of
the most eye-opening books I've ever read. It's a must read for any
parent, any teacher, and should be required reading for any school
administrator as well. The book dives into trying to figure out why
kids are having so many mental health problems, when there are so many
resources devoted to improving mental health outcomes. Anxiety,
depression, suicide, etc are all higher than they've ever been with
kids, even though their lives are arguably better than ever before. It
just doesn't make sense. A few key takeaways from the book: A constant
attention on how kids are "feeling" or "thinking" is causing negative
outcomes. Constantly ruminating on your emotions and how you feel
negatively impacts your mental health. If all you do is focus on your
emotions, you are destined to be anxious or depressed. We incessantly
ask kids how they're feeling, if they're happy, how their mental
health is, etc, and this is creating kids who think they're fragile
instead of resilient. Trying to solve every problem for kids has
caused a generation who can't do anything for themselves. We (Gen X)
were told to "suck it up" or "you'll live" or "rub some dirt on it"
all the time. Many of us came to the conclusion this is "bad
parenting" because our feelings were neglected, and we vowed not to do
this to our own children. Because of that, kids immediately
over-dramatize everything that happens to them, making mountains out
of molehills, and thinking the world must revolve around their
emotions and feelings. You develop confidence and strong mental health
by doing things, not by thinking or via therapy. You can't think your
way out of anxiety. You don't gain confidence by analysis of your
thoughts or mental health issues. You gain confidence and eliminate
anxiety by doing gradually more difficult tasks, excelling at them,
and realizing you are a competent, capable person. The non-stop
attention therapy gives to these small, common emotions we all feel
blows them out of proportion to their seriousness (not talking about
genuine disorders here, just normal anxieties that millions of people
go to therapy to try to avoid). One of the best ways to decrease your
happiness is to chase it. Our society constantly tells kids they
should be "happy" and asks them if they are. Happiness isn't a state
you should be in 24/7. That's not realistic. Joy and bliss aren't
permanent states - they are fleeting. Contentment, stillness, and
being even-keeled are much better goals to aim for mentally. The
happiest, most well adjusted kids come from families with loving
parents that have strict rules for the household. This one really set
off the confirmation bias in me... I feel really blessed we have 2
well adjusted middle school kids who do great in school, are very
respectful and well mannered, and we barely even need to parent them.
But for years, we were very strict with them. Bedtimes, family rules,
how we do things, etc. The in-laws and lots of friends thought we were
totalitarian. In reality, we just had high standards. And it's really
paying off right now. I found it really interesting that strict rules
equals happy kids. Makes sense, though, as kids need to know what
their boundaries are. Constantly surveying school-age kids about their
mental health causes more issues than it solves. Mental health
resources is big money. Districts need to validate all the resources
allocated towards mental health, and they often do that via surveys.
Asking kids non-stop questions like: - Have you thought about self
harm? - Have you thought about suicide? - Have you been so anxious you
can't get out of bed? Etc, etc puts into their heads the idea that
themselves, or many of their peers are broken and cannot function
properly in the real world. It normalizes situations that would be
incredibly rare at any other time in history. There's a lot of other
takeaways, too, but I'll stop there. It's a fantastic book. Go pick it
up and read it. This isn't an affiliate thing or a promotion thing at
all. I just really enjoyed it, and it will further shape the way I
parent moving forward.
2,551
9,748
379
53,267
Alex Jones
@RealAlexJones
3h
Fight the Great Reset!
KanekoaTheGreat
@KanekoaTheGreat
10h
The European Farmer Revolution Will Not Be Televised
60
1,185
10
4,376
Alex Jones
@RealAlexJones
5h
Watch: Border Invader Sporting ‘Biden-Harris’ attacks America!
infowars.com/posts/watch-bor…
Watch: Border Invader Sporting ‘Biden-Harris’ Shirt Claims Campaign
Gear Should Expedite Illegal...

'I have it on so they can let me in!' says Honduran illegal wearing Biden shirt.
infowars.com
23
78
404
Alex Jones
@RealAlexJones
5h
I wonder who his guest will be? Who ever it is I will post a link to
Tucker’s first live show.
Tucker Carlson
@TuckerCarlson
Mar 6
Fuck it. We’ll do it live! Thursday night, March 7, our live response
to Joe Biden’s State of the Union speech.
114
690
14
5,932
Alex Jones
@RealAlexJones
5h
Arrest people who ask questions!
illuminatibot
@iluminatibot
13h
64
206
1
1,630
Alex Jones
@RealAlexJones
5h
This is what victory looks like!
illuminatibot
@iluminatibot
11h
116
365
11
3,577
Alex Jones
@RealAlexJones
5h
But Bill loves us!
illuminatibot
@iluminatibot
8h
Bill Gates Lab Grown Meat Causes Cancer in Humans: newspunch.com/study-bill-gat…
92
374
9
2,057
Alex Jones
@RealAlexJones
7h
Literal illegal immigrant pimps sad and disgusting
60
376
12
1,236