Thu Mar 7 18:58:41 PST 2024

On Thu, Mar 7, 2024 at 18:46 Undescribed Horrific Abuse, One Victim &
Survivor of Many <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> sometimes people are confused about Traffick Boss.
>
> 1844
>
> people might think “was traffick boss raped?” and then they might think
> “this makes me uncomfortable.” even, “this makes me really really really
> uncomfortable!” or even, “please don’t talk about traffick boss being—
> please don’t talk about that!” “yes!” “please!” or just “why?”
>
> and the when get into the “why?” — well, things like “oh my god why” or
> “why????” could arise

1853

i guess (oops!) uhhh

grr

oop(!)

1854

when i was young i read asterix and obelix comics
they killed wild boars and ate them
i haven’t seen a wild boar, maybe they are in europe

once upon

obelix was big. asterix was tiny. some people are as big or small as
asterix and obelix, but mostly not.

abc abc

traffick boss (this goes in morning spam) and the in-authoritarians would
play with mind control and DID, although they didn’t call it DID in the
story. they would mess with each other n stuff 1857

in rl, we mirror this behavior :( 1857

1858 ! :)