Thu Mar 7 18:46:56 PST 2024

sometimes people are confused about Traffick Boss.

1844

people might think “was traffick boss raped?” and then they might think
“this makes me uncomfortable.” even, “this makes me really really really
uncomfortable!” or even, “please don’t talk about traffick boss being—
please don’t talk about that!” “yes!” “please!” or just “why?”

and the when get into the “why?” — well, things like “oh my god why” or
“why????” could arise