Cryptocurrency: US Pentagon Bans SOFTWAR and Jason Lowery

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 21:25:47 PDT 2023

They whacked crypto theorist John McAfee,
and they have already subdued many others,
and they have many others in mind to whack,
and this week they went after what they
first thought was one of their own...

https://twitter.com/jasonplowery/status/1684637080029196288
Jason Lowery @JasonPLowery
For those asking what's been going on w/me, I was ordered to take
SOFTWAR down & asked to stop talking about the subject publicly.
Doesn't appear on MIT's library either. Can't talk details but things
are good & I'm working hard behind the scenes. Appreciate the kind
words.
Jul 27, 2023 · 6:49 PM UTC

nitter
Logo
Jason Lowery
@JasonPLowery

Space Force | MIT | #Bitcoin | Author of #SOFTWAR | All views
expressed on this platform are mine alone
Cape Canaveral, FL
Joined August 2021

    Tweets 15,192
    Following 2
    Followers 107,162
    Likes 17,198

1,764 Photos and videos

    Tweets
    Tweets & Replies
    Media

Jason Lowery
@JasonPLowery
Jul 27
For those asking what's been going on w/me, I was ordered to take
SOFTWAR down & asked to stop talking about the subject publicly.
Doesn't appear on MIT's library either. Can't talk details but things
are good & I'm working hard behind the scenes. Appreciate the kind
words.
471
401
2,960
Jason Lowery
@JasonPLowery
Jun 4
121
23
461
Jason Lowery
@JasonPLowery
Jun 4
👀
Ple₿ ⚡️collector of UTXOs @SatStackingPleb
Jun 2
Replying to @JasonPLowery
next stop
21
22
158
Jason Lowery
@JasonPLowery
Jun 2
It's done. Thank you everyone for your support with my research. So
long for now!
290
103
2,581
Jason Lowery
@JasonPLowery
May 28
"The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don't
know anything about." - Wayne Dyer. bitbyte.news/featured/evalua…
25
60
258
Jason Lowery
@JasonPLowery
May 28
The main argument of "SOFTWAR: A Novel Theory on POWER Projection..."
is that it's vital for US leaders to stop thinking about #Bitcoin as
digital money & start thinking of it as digital power. Saylor (a
commissioned USAF officer) clearly read the thesis & is leading by
example
P.W.Bitcoins @Hamz3r
May 28
Replying to @JasonPLowery
@saylor has been using the phrase “digital power” a lot lately 😂
19
36
177
Jason Lowery
@JasonPLowery
May 28
My argument, from the beginning, is that #Bitcoin isn't digital
energy; it's digital power. My thesis is simply the time derivative of
Saylor's thesis, where I emphasize that Power is Energy with a
purpose, and the purpose of that Energy expenditure is security.
15
20
137
Show this thread
Jason Lowery
@JasonPLowery
May 28
Step 1: Watch the Saylor series on Breedlove Step 2: Read SOFTWAR Step
3: Watch Saylor on Breedlove after SOFTWAR published There's a very
clear pivot away from "digital energy" towards "digital power," with a
clear focus on national security -- precisely as SOFTWAR recommends.
bowtiedreactionary @bowtiedreact
May 28
Am I the only one who always figured that @JasonPLowery got the
premise for his thesis from @saylor in the first place?
18
23
138
Show this thread
Jason Lowery
@JasonPLowery
May 28
Lopp also didn't bother to read the 400-page technical thesis I wrote
about Bitcoin's impact on cyber security. I sent Lopp the free PDF, so
now he has no excuse. If he has integrity, he will amend his article
or write a new one. I'm done talking about it.
Les Fender @LesFender4
May 28
Replying to @LesFender4 @lopp @JasonPLowery
Lopp’s criticizes Lowery’s explanation of data security- describing it
as cherry picking and mischaracterization, but most viewers are lulled
to sleep by deep discussion of cybersecurity. Lopp states that he
thinks it is because Lowery is shallow with regard to cybersecurity.
Show this thread
29
11
125
Jason Lowery
@JasonPLowery
May 28
Stop asking me to read the work of someone who didn't show me the same courtesy.
nico @nicoSoWhat
May 28
Replying to @JasonPLowery
@JasonPLowery you should just reply to @Lopp critique, and take this
as an opportunity to amend/ augment your thesis on power projection in
cyberspace. it is that simple.
20
8
96
Load more

nitter
Logo
Jason Lowery
@JasonPLowery

Space Force | MIT | #Bitcoin | Author of #SOFTWAR | All views
expressed on this platform are mine alone
Cape Canaveral, FL
Joined August 2021

    Tweets 15,192
    Following 2
    Followers 107,162
    Likes 17,198

1,764 Photos and videos

    Tweets
    Tweets & Replies
    Media

Load newest
Jason Lowery
@JasonPLowery
May 28
Looking forward to it!
Jameson Lopp @lopp
May 27
Replying to @PresidentVampir @JasonPLowery
If and when Jason chooses to make his thesis publicly available, I
commit to reading it to see if there are points raised in the written
version that have not been made in the 10+ hours of video content I
reviewed.
15
14
65
Jason Lowery
@JasonPLowery
May 28
"You can't shame me for not reading your thesis because I predicted
that you would shame me for not reading your thesis."
26
13
96
Jason Lowery
@JasonPLowery
May 27
I'm going to write an opinion piece about a thesis that I haven't
read, written by a student who hasn't graduated, based on
conversations he had before he wrote it. I'm going to claim I couldn't
buy it & that there wasn't an option for me to get a free version of
it. Sound good?
53
13
254
Jason Lowery
@JasonPLowery
May 27
The fact that "did you read the thesis?" has become a meme makes me
feel very sad about the state of discourse on #Bitcoin Twitter. People
are openly opining about books they haven't read -- practically
celebrating their willful ignorance. I'm done.
114
20
301
Jason Lowery
@JasonPLowery
May 27
Read the damn thing you're critiquing. HOW IS THAT AN UNREASONABLE REQUEST?
67
13
334
Jason Lowery
@JasonPLowery
May 27
Maybe Professor St Onge could collaborate with @Lopp to develop an
entire book about their thoughts on SOFTWAR.
20
9
76
Jason Lowery
@JasonPLowery
May 27
PSA: The word "critique" presumes you have read the thing you're
assessing. It is LITERALLY impossible to critique something you
haven't read. If you haven't read SOFTWAR, then it's not a SOFTWAR
critique, it's just a disingenuous monologue. I'm shocked I have to
explain this.
21
12
166
Jason Lowery
@JasonPLowery
May 27
I genuinely can't believe that I'm getting flack for not reading the
critique of SOFTWAR by @lopp , who openly admits that he hasn't read
SOFTWAR. Like is this real life? This has to be a prank, right?
101
23
470
Jason Lowery
@JasonPLowery
May 27
It's amazing to me how many people on Twitter will provide critiques
to arguments that they openly admit they haven't read.
Jameson Lopp @lopp
May 27
By popular demand: my analysis of the arguments being made by Jason
Lowery. blog.lopp.net/critique-softw…
Show this thread
45
9
99
Show this thread
Jason Lowery
@JasonPLowery
May 27
#Bitcoin is a national strategic priority. The US can't afford to Foch
this up. a.co/d/jheKyCw
87
141
803
Jason Lowery
@JasonPLowery
May 27
That moment when you realize that #Bitcoin is just a macrochip.
jamie @gnuman1979
May 26
WTF
16
11
97
Jason Lowery
@JasonPLowery
May 27
Very rewarding to see Saylor double down on the security narrative
after reading SOFTWAR. He not only read it, he is now talking the
talk.
SundayIsGloomy @SundayIsGloomy
May 27
Michael Saylor going full bore #SOFTWAR in this interview. Channeling
@JasonPLowery from 13:17 to about 18:20 on the imperative for any
nation state to use BitPower to secure and protect their access to
Cyber Space. piped.video/BFCnA5OjrEE?t=797
19
31
254
Jason Lowery
@JasonPLowery
May 27
The funny part is that most people on Twitter judge SOFTWAR by its
cover and thus completely miss this.
DefiantEOTS @DefiantEOTS
May 26
Loving the anarchist overtones in #softwar did not expect from a
spook. Never judge a book and all...
17
16
70
Jason Lowery
@JasonPLowery
May 26
I am using the feedback from SOFTWAR to help me write SOFTWAR 2.0.
This second book would be a non-technical novel that anybody can read.
It would be much shorter and would be available in Kindle and
audiobook form. This thesis was never supposed to be a best-seller...
67
32
408
Jason Lowery
@JasonPLowery
May 26
a.co/d/9NXY2z0
Softwar: A Novel Theory on Power Projection and the National Strategic
Significance of Bitcoin

This is a physical print of a publicly available academic thesis
written by Jason Lowery, an active-duty US Space Force astronautical
engineer and US National Defense Fellow at MIT. Digital copies...
amazon.com
신박한 신박사 @AmazingDrShin
May 26
Replying to @marsquaking @saifedean @JasonPLowery
Everyone is free to have their own opinions. Personally, I am really
enjoying #softwar so far. Probably one of the most thought-provoking
books I’ve read in many years.
3
8
24
Jason Lowery
@JasonPLowery
May 26
SOFTWAR outline: Ch1: Wake the hell up Ch2: Boring mandatory academic
discussion Ch3: This is how the world actually works Ch4: This is why
humans always mess everything up Ch5: Bitcoin fixes this Ch6: Wake the
hell up a.co/d/9NXY2z0
33
40
385
[...]

Sathoarder 🇨🇦 @elonnaire
May 25
@JasonPLowery cover suggestion for the follow-up to #Softwar.
4
7
27
Jason Lowery
@JasonPLowery
May 26
a.co/d/9NXY2z0
Softwar: A Novel Theory on Power Projection and the National Strategic
Significance of Bitcoin

This is a physical print of a publicly available academic thesis
written by Jason Lowery, an active-duty US Space Force astronautical
engineer and US National Defense Fellow at MIT. Digital copies...
amazon.com
nleve @nleve_
May 25
It seems inevitable that AI and #Softwar will become the two main
opposing forces in the cybersecurity arms race.
3
7
18
Jason Lowery
@JasonPLowery
May 26
a.co/d/9NXY2z0
Softwar: A Novel Theory on Power Projection and the National Strategic
Significance of Bitcoin

This is a physical print of a publicly available academic thesis
written by Jason Lowery, an active-duty US Space Force astronautical
engineer and US National Defense Fellow at MIT. Digital copies...
amazon.com
Chairman of the Peanut Gallery 🛡️ @Chr_PnutGallery
May 26
If @JasonPLowery thesis is true, we should redirect every
discretionary dime to nuclear power plants and grid upgrades before
the USD ultimately collapses.
10
11
72
Jason Lowery
@JasonPLowery
May 26
The macrochip. a.co/d/9NXY2z0
Softwar: A Novel Theory on Power Projection and the National Strategic
Significance of Bitcoin

This is a physical print of a publicly available academic thesis
written by Jason Lowery, an active-duty US Space Force astronautical
engineer and US National Defense Fellow at MIT. Digital copies...
amazon.com
Documenting ₿itcoin 📄 @DocumentingBTC
May 26
The decentralization of #bitcoin mining
Show this thread
19
49
399
Jason Lowery
@JasonPLowery
May 26
🙏🏻 Thank you Daniel a.co/d/fZf4TQI
3
10
50
Jason Lowery
@JasonPLowery
May 26
Congrats @GenCQBrownJr on your nomination to Chairman of the Joint
Chiefs of Staff 🫡 Well deserved
8
8
64
Jason Lowery
@JasonPLowery
May 26
Credit to @LarryQu76896586 for the lovely image
8
9
13
Show this thread
Jason Lowery
@JasonPLowery
May 26
I have some time next month to do another podcast with someone. Any
recommendations on who it should be with?
454
28
365
Jason Lowery
@JasonPLowery
May 26
Thank you for your service, securing the bits of information that I
freely choose to value as my money.
TeraWulf @TeraWulfInc
May 25
Its official! $WULF has energized Building 2 at Lake Mariner for
another 50 MW and 15,000 #bitcoin mining slots to pave the way to 5.5
EH! In the first video you can see us performing the official flip
switch 🔃 to energize the miners, and in the second you can hear them
at work…
10
20
161
Jason Lowery
@JasonPLowery
May 26
When the Nation State realizes what was discussed in this podcast, we
will put the Second Amendment to the test. I'm sure some nations will
move to block their citizens from having all the BitPower, but I'm
determined to make sure USA isn't one of them.
Seven @hodlnhook
May 25
. at JasonPLowery my jaw is dropping listening @Breedlove22 🔥Something
I’m struggling with. Why would a nation state - which truly realises
the value of this reusable proof of work network - allow regular joes
to own it? When globals get it, how the fuck does this play out man?
🤯
Show this thread
22
22
162
Jason Lowery
@JasonPLowery
May 26
I'm worried that they do. And I'm worried that their government recognizes it.
INDIANHODL @INDIANHODL
May 25
@JasonPLowery do you know if China has their own version of you? 😬
19
20
146
Jason Lowery
@JasonPLowery
May 25
The true test will be if I wear shoes on Saylor's boat.
Baron von Hodler @BaronVonHodler
May 25
The critics of @JasonPLowery say that he’s just a spook following
orders. I can tell you this guy does NOT follow orders. Don’t tell me
you’re ungovernable. Show me.
Show this thread
12
5
76
Jason Lowery
@JasonPLowery
May 25
I MAKE MY OWN RULES @Breedlove22
Baron von Hodler @BaronVonHodler
May 25
The critics of @JasonPLowery say that he’s just a spook following
orders. I can tell you this guy does NOT follow orders. Don’t tell me
you’re ungovernable. Show me.
Show this thread
13
8
111
Jason Lowery
@JasonPLowery
May 25
Someone's been reading SOFTWAR...
Bitcoin News @BitcoinNewsCom
May 24
Over the last 3 hours, more than half of the #Bitcoin blocks have been
solved by an "unknown" miner 👀 Did someone big deploying a lot of
hash just enter the game? 🤔
63
42
468
Jason Lowery
@JasonPLowery
May 25
I have thought a lot about this recently & I think I'm going to pivot
& focus on OPERATION RICKOVER now. I'll be less of a contentious
maverick on Twitter & far more laser-focused on getting the broader
public to see the strategic implications of #Bitcoin
Jason Lowery @JasonPLowery
May 22
A retired Navy Captain sent me this advice on youtube. I'm blown away.
80
46
679
Jason Lowery
@JasonPLowery
May 25
It's surprising to me how many people know about crypto, know about
#Bitcoin, but don't know about the halving.
83
41
507
Jason Lowery
@JasonPLowery
May 25
It's impossible not to like Pierre.
Pierre Rochard @BitcoinPierre
May 24
If you don’t like that a power plant is emitting GHGs, build a power
plant that doesn’t emit GHGs.
9
7
84
Jason Lowery
@JasonPLowery
May 25
🤯 @asherhopp @level39
7
7
52
Jason Lowery
@JasonPLowery
May 25
I was talking to @Breedlove22 privately about SOFTWAR, the part where
I discuss how the global electric power grid could double as a
planetary-scale circuit board. He casually called it a "macrochip"
like it was no big deal. I stopped him & was like "omg that's
brilliant."
AJ ⚡️ @ajaay87
May 25
Replying to @JasonPLowery @Breedlove22
This word said by you quoting Breedlove was the spark I have been
searching for.. knowledge packed episode Game changer Thank you
gentlemen 🙏🏻🇺🇸💪🏼🇺🇸
37
57
494
Jason Lowery
@JasonPLowery
May 25
In a few years, it won't be weird. There are very FEW friends of
central banking in some portions of the government (like the DoD)...
they just need a leader
SAY NO TO TRUDEAU @Say_No_Trudeau
May 25
Replying to @JasonPLowery
Jason, great job on 'what btc did'. Honestly, sometimes I have hard
believing you're real. I mean, a government employee supporting BTC
seems so.... weird.
16
17
112