Cryptocurrency: Sam Altman's AI Worldcoin: A 1984 Abomination Upon All Humankind, MUST BE STOPPED

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 20:33:30 PDT 2023

I am afraid Sam Altman and his new project, and we thought Elon Musk was bad.
Emergency-Length4401

We all know that the ambition of the World Coin is to accelerate the
dystopian reality that the elites want to implement, we all know that
a centralized currency that scans your iris and stores your biometric
data is a big problem. But the reality is this currency will continue
to grow and increase its database, the media in my country, which has
always been critical of all cryptocurrencies, have reported this
currency almost as a "technological miracle," they say it will allow
distributing the universal basic income and protecting citizens, it
will "bank the unbanked".

In my country, 170,000 people have already provided their data, in a
currency that has just appeared.

https://i.redd.it/cxt231h7s6eb1.jpg

Now let's remember that Sam Altman is also the founder of the Open AI
known as ChatGPT, Sam also belongs to the WEF and is linked to Bill
Gates and Microsoft, it is not paranoid to say that it is a
combination that will allow central entities to control our lives
more, and that if we do not resist.The reason why I write about this
is that it seems that nobody is giving it due importance, I think it
is our obligation to call this coin out and do our best for newbies to
fall for this scam.

Crypto is more than an investment, it is a weapon to protect our freedom.

[–]misterperfact 40 points41 points42 points 4 hours ago (12 children)

It's a scam bro. Relax. It'll die in a year or so

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]SunryzenBronze | QC: CC 23 8 points9 points10 points 3 hours ago (1 child)

It's already dead. They just pretend it isn't so they can keep milking
money from VCs and retail hopium investors.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Lillica_Golden_SHIBBronze | BANANO 5 | TraderSubs 13 5 points6
points7 points 2 hours ago (0 children)

Huge ICP vibes with this project. Also, Worldcoin reminds me of Onecoin.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Unfair_Project1123 2 points3 points4 points 3 hours ago (0 children)

Dont worry just another snake oil salesman trust me.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]danhaukPlatinum | QC: CC 257 | Investing 11 2 points3 points4
points 3 hours ago* (1 child)

Or it’ll be a top 10 token in a year because this sub hates it

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]BurlBukowskiTin | 2 months old 0 points1 point2 points 2 hours ago
(0 children)

If that’s true my HBAR is looking good.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]RedBunery 1 point2 points3 points 4 hours ago (0 children)

My brain auto completed to "It's a scan bro.". I clearly need an eye
scan. Preferably non worldcoin, at specsavers...

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Emergency-Length4401Platinum | QC: CC 67 | ADA 21[S] -4 points-3
points-2 points 4 hours ago (4 children)

I think Sam is smarter than we give him credit for...

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Hank___ScorpioPlatinum | QC: CC 493, BTC 322, CM 37 | VET 22 |
TraderSubs 45 0 points1 point2 points 4 hours ago (0 children)

That doesn't mean he's a polymath and everything he touches turns to gold.

Literally everyone who had been around for a couple of cycles said AI
tokens would be this cycles hype token.

Here it is. Ride it to try to scalp some quick profits but this thing
will be dead in a couple years.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]misterperfact -2 points-1 points0 points 4 hours ago (2 children)

Idk. He's prolly getting his ideas from AI

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Hank___ScorpioPlatinum | QC: CC 493, BTC 322, CM 37 | VET 22 |
TraderSubs 45 -1 points0 points1 point 4 hours ago (1 child)

A lot of crypto is open source. What do you need "plagiarism software"
for ideas for?

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Obvious-Ask-5747 2 points3 points4 points 3 hours ago (0 children)

Alot of crypto is literally copy-paste white papers. AI can atleast
give him a unique spin on his coin, like maybe unlike other coins you
scan your eyes! It's like the ai watched too many 2000s movies before
the prompt

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]bigstew6Platinum | QC: CC 72 | ADA 8 | TraderSubs 10 -1 points0
points1 point 2 hours ago (0 children)

A year feels generous

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]AnonymousOldGuy 3 points4 points5 points 3 hours ago (2 children)

If my last name was “Altman,” I’d have to take up the mantle of
fighting against the man, not joining them. The guy missed such a
perfect opportunity to be our champion.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Elgato_TJTin | CC critic 1 point2 points3 points 52 minutes ago (0 children)

I just cant take his name seriously

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]SuccumbedToReddit 0 points1 point2 points 3 hours ago (0 children)

I'd be raging daily in /r/bitcoin.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]SkankHunt42-___-Tin | 1 month old 7 points8 points9 points 4 hours
ago (9 children)

They will seize control whenever/wherever possible.

Also just look at the 1% available max supply.

There are so many red flags about this project.

Stay away people.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]PheriagrinMoons to the moon 3 points4 points5 points 4 hours ago (8 children)

this project is waving more red flags than a bullfighter convention!
🚩🚩🚩 Definitely a good idea to steer clear and keep your distance.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]FluffyAspieTin | Superstonk 27 1 point2 points3 points 4 hours ago (1 child)

It’s Orwell 2.0 but really. It should scare everyone

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]PheriagrinMoons to the moon 1 point2 points3 points 4 hours ago (0 children)

Absolutely, you're right. Privacy and surveillance concerns are
legitimate worries here.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]blindkiller770 -1 points0 points1 point 3 hours ago (5 children)

I see what you did there

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[+][deleted] 3 hours ago (4 children)

[deleted]

[–]blindkiller770 0 points1 point2 points 3 hours ago (3 children)

I can see it, I don’t know if I’ll respond though. Sketchy people on
these subs ya know?!

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[+][deleted] 3 hours ago (2 children)

[deleted]

[–]blindkiller770 0 points1 point2 points 3 hours ago (0 children)

Hahaha I appreciate the honesty

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]tewsbeferneds78 3 points4 points5 points 4 hours ago (2 children)

There’s people that use crypto to stay anonymous, so I doubt everybody
will adapt to this type of thing

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]InsaneMcFriesPlatinum | QC: CC 256 4 points5 points6 points 4 hours
ago (1 child)

Monero is basically the exact opposite to this coin…

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Lillica_Golden_SHIBBronze | BANANO 5 | TraderSubs 13 2 points3
points4 points 2 hours ago (0 children)

That is why XMR is so good

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]imadumbshit69Platinum | QC: CC 115 | r/UnpopularOpinion 16 3
points4 points5 points 4 hours ago (2 children)

I'd be surprised if it doesn't dump within a week

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]SunryzenBronze | QC: CC 23 1 point2 points3 points 3 hours ago (1 child)

You will definitely be surprised then. It's more likely to go above
$10 than below $0.50. They set it up this way. The wonderful world of
crypto price manipulation brought to you by VCs and exchanges.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Separate-Job-4616 0 points1 point2 points 1 hour ago (0 children)

And everyone will dump

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]OwlSuspicious9254Tin 3 points4 points5 points 3 hours ago (4 children)

Sam Alt Man. Sam Bank Man. Trust neither.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Lillica_Golden_SHIBBronze | BANANO 5 | TraderSubs 13 1 point2
points3 points 2 hours ago (1 child)

Worldcoin. Onecoin. I don't like these names.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]OwlSuspicious9254Tin 1 point2 points3 points 1 hour ago (0 children)

Sounds a bit dystopian.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Separate-Job-4616 0 points1 point2 points 1 hour ago (1 child)

Sam Car Man

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Separate-Job-4616 0 points1 point2 points 1 hour ago (0 children)

Sam Moon Man

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]dubski04021Silver | QC: ETH 97, CC 54, BTC 26 | SHIB 41 |
TraderSubs 88[🍰] 1 point2 points3 points 2 hours ago (0 children)

World coin is weird man..I’m not religious at all, but it reminds me
of the story about the ‘mark of the beast’

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]tinfoilhat-otaku 3 points4 points5 points 4 hours ago (3 children)

This is just all hype, it will die off soon like what happened to Metaverse.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]SunryzenBronze | QC: CC 23 1 point2 points3 points 3 hours ago (2 children)

It's not even hype. Why do people keep pretending there is hype behind
this? Everyone in crypto has labeled a scam. The Metaverse isn't dead,
it's just being developed for the next bull run. That's a legitimate
product.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Calm-Cartographer677Cryptonaut 0 points1 point2 points 3 hours ago (1 child)

People calling the metaverse dead are speaking way too soon. I don't
think it's dead at all and I think a project will eventually succeed.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Separate-Job-4616 0 points1 point2 points 1 hour ago (0 children)

It’s not dead it’s just starting 🤑

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Mundane-Farm-4117Platinum | QC: CC 91 | Stocks 10 3 points4 points5
points 4 hours ago (4 children)

Rule number one of life: Never trust anyone called Sam

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Oneiros1999 4 points5 points6 points 4 hours ago (1 child)

Only sam I trust is from LoTR.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]SunryzenBronze | QC: CC 23 2 points3 points4 points 3 hours ago (0 children)

When I finally cash out my moons during the height of the bull run
after a year of farming:

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]PheriagrinMoons to the moon 1 point2 points3 points 4 hours ago (0 children)

Ah, the elusive Sam rule! Better to avoid anyone named Sam and their
sneaky shenanigans, just to be safe!

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Separate-Job-4616 0 points1 point2 points 1 hour ago (0 children)

Like a good neighbor state Sam is there

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]HannyBo9Platinum | QC: CC 45 0 points1 point2 points 4 hours ago (5 children)

There are way too many people that are ok with this idea.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]ai_hell 1 point2 points3 points 4 hours ago (1 child)

I know, right? Just yesterday I was arguing with someone. Some people
seriously think that giving your private data to one company, out of
necessity, means that we should normalize giving our private data
everywhere. I don’t understand people sometimes. And since when has
Altman proved that he can keep such data safe, by the way? ChatGPT was
banned in Italy due to security concerns for the method they had for
users buying their premium membership. I’m not giving that guy
anything, not my credit card number and certainly not a scan of my
eyeballs.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]LazyEdict 0 points1 point2 points 1 hour ago (0 children)

People here cheer anyone who even minutely says anything positive
about crypto. It's baffling. There are so many personalities in the
crypto space why choose the scammy ones.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Emergency-Length4401Platinum | QC: CC 67 | ADA 21[S] -3 points-2
points-1 points 4 hours ago (2 children)

Even on this sub I see people defending this coin.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]SunryzenBronze | QC: CC 23 1 point2 points3 points 3 hours ago (0 children)

I haven't seen anyone say anything good or neutral about it. Every
post and comment is trashing it.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Damgalnuna000Platinum | QC: CC 311 1 point2 points3 points 4 hours
ago (0 children)

Paid actors most probably

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Roberto9410Platinum | QC: CC 831 0 points1 point2 points 4 hours
ago (1 child)

If you’re afraid, just don’t buy

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Separate-Job-4616 0 points1 point2 points 1 hour ago (0 children)

Yeah so I can buy more

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Jonathan-HemlockTin 0 points1 point2 points 4 hours ago (0 children)

Cryptocurrency is a tool. Some people will use that tool for the
greater good, and others will use that tool only with themselves in
mind.

Worldcoin could be great, but I’m with you. I think there are too many
people who want to take advantage. Protect your biodata.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]SmallReflection2552Bronze | QC: CC 19 0 points1 point2 points 4
hours ago (1 child)

You know you can just ignore it right?

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Separate-Job-4616 0 points1 point2 points 1 hour ago (0 children)

Yeah don’t listen

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]shot-by-fordTin 0 points1 point2 points 4 hours ago (0 children)

Thx, just bought 100,000

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Marrr_tyPlatinum | QC: CC 439 | LRC 7 0 points1 point2 points 4
hours ago (0 children)

Anybody that isn’t this currencies out of their fucking mind. Is there
a chance I’m scanning anything but my ball sack. Bill Gates want to
ball sack scan I’m in.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]FootballBat69Platinum | QC: CC 207 0 points1 point2 points 4 hours
ago (1 child)

Who holds all the coins?

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]picklemonkey 0 points1 point2 points 2 hours ago (0 children)

>From what I understand, the orb is only a human verification device
that’s used once. Once you’ve verified, it generates a private key for
you on a private wallet. At first I think it will only be a WorldCoin
wallet app and they have plans to eventually expand to more wallets.

I think this is what’s happening. Ignore the eye scanning… I’m not a
fan of getting my private keys from a third party’s internet-connected
device.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]MrCollins23Silver | QC: CC 23 | LRC 66 0 points1 point2 points 4
hours ago (1 child)

I struggle with arguments that start with 'we all know'. Why don't you
try to persuade me of your premise, rather than insist on it is a
matter of a-prioi common sense?

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]0xNLYSilver | QC: CC 32 | ADA 59 1 point2 points3 points 1 hour ago
(0 children)

Because they don’t actually understand the project or the technology.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]VeludoVeludoPlatinum | QC: CC 118 -1 points0 points1 point 4 hours
ago (0 children)

I'm not afraid as it wont go anywhere and be forgotten quickly.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]NRG108 -1 points0 points1 point 1 hour ago (5 children)

Legit question, wasn’t this guy in hot shit with the whole FTX crap?
How does he go from a big failure, to another project like this?

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]0xNLYSilver | QC: CC 32 | ADA 59 1 point2 points3 points 1 hour ago
(4 children)

Totally different person, but they share the same first name - Sam.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]NRG108 0 points1 point2 points 1 hour ago (3 children)

Jesus, I must of have had a Mandela effect thinking this is the guy
who was part of FTX, ignore my ignorance 😂

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]0xNLYSilver | QC: CC 32 | ADA 59 0 points1 point2 points 1 hour ago
(2 children)

He’s the CEO of OpenAi and ChatGPT so he’s been in the news a fair bit lately!

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]NRG108 0 points1 point2 points 1 hour ago (1 child)

Ahh, that’s who this is, no wonder why ppl are skeptical with the
whole eye scanning tech. Not gonna lie though, I do use ChatGPT when I
program, but that’s a whole separate matter I guess.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]0xNLYSilver | QC: CC 32 | ADA 59 0 points1 point2 points 57 minutes
ago (0 children)

I scanned my eye yesterday to learn more about it, after quite a few
hours research on the tech stack and privacy. Under all the noise,
this is significant and ambitious technology, solving a big problem.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]CreepToeCurrentSeaUsername says it all -2 points-1 points0 points 1
hour ago (0 children)

Sam Altman is just a Sam Bankman variant.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]AutoModerator[M] 0 points1 point2 points 4 hours ago (0 children)

Hello Emergency-Length4401. It looks like you might have found a new
scam? If so, please report this scam by crossposting to r/CryptoScams,
r/CryptoScamReport, or visiting scam-alert.io. For tips on how to
avoid scams, click here.

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please
contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or
concerns.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]PheriagrinMoons to the moon 0 points1 point2 points 4 hours ago (0 children)

Musk isn't straight bad. Just an autistic troll.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Thing_001Platinum | QC: CC 40 0 points1 point2 points 4 hours ago
(0 children)

Getting serious Demon Headmaster vibes: "Look into my eyes."

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]dollhairmillionaireBronze | 6 months old | QC: CC 15 0 points1
point2 points 4 hours ago (1 child)

It is bound to happen eventually. There will only be one coin to rule them all

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]big_fetus_Silver | QC: CC 616, ALGO 49, DOGE 27 | BANANO 55 2
points3 points4 points 4 hours ago (0 children)

Yep, keep stacking sats. BTC is still the only one that matters.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Awkward_Potential_Platinum | QC: CC 466, BTC 27 | Politics 25 0
points1 point2 points 4 hours ago (1 child)

His other project is scarier.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]nobelcauseTin 0 points1 point2 points 4 hours ago (0 children)

Wait till it asks you to 'look closely at the camera'.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]BusinessBreakfast3Platinum | QC: BTC 28, CC 22 | CRO 5 0 points1
point2 points 4 hours ago (1 child)

1% circulating supply.

Beware.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]nobelcauseTin 0 points1 point2 points 4 hours ago (0 children)

Perfect pump and dump.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Dazzling_Marzipan474Platinum | QC: CC 26 | ADA 6 | ExchSubs 14 0
points1 point2 points 4 hours ago (0 children)

He's trying to rug the world 🫠

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Hank___ScorpioPlatinum | QC: CC 493, BTC 322, CM 37 | VET 22 |
TraderSubs 45 0 points1 point2 points 4 hours ago (0 children)

Tech giants realized they could fund their projects by getting a bunch
of degens all hyped up and then tweeting about it once a quarter.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]soyelvorphjust blank, like soulless 0 points1 point2 points 4 hours
ago (1 child)

In crypto you never know what's going to happen but sentiments around
this coin are not giving it more than a year out there.

I don't think is going to make it either, so we will see.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Emergency-Length4401Platinum | QC: CC 67 | ADA 21[S] 0 points1
point2 points 3 hours ago (0 children)

Like your positivity.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Craven44 0 points1 point2 points 3 hours ago (0 children)

Sam Bankman Alt 😂

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]RealCFourTin | CRO 8 0 points1 point2 points 3 hours ago (1 child)

Scammy, if you dare to time the dump, go ahead and gamble! Post some
lost porn please

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]neen209Silver | QC: CC 368, XRP 31, ARK 22 | VET 89 1 point2
points3 points 2 hours ago (0 children)

Scammy Sammy?

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Rtbrosk 0 points1 point2 points 3 hours ago (0 children)

AI money grab.......

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]3utt5lut 0 points1 point2 points 3 hours ago (0 children)

Better to buy aftermarket. Selling your biometric data is asinine.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]fnetmaPlatinum | QC: CC 21 | ADA 6 0 points1 point2 points 3 hours
ago (2 children)

Yea that dude is a scumbag. He talks like he's a God.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]notoriousbpg -1 points0 points1 point 55 minutes ago (1 child)

I've met with SA a couple of times before in a work capacity. Not a scumbag.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]fnetmaPlatinum | QC: CC 21 | ADA 6 0 points1 point2 points 39
minutes ago (0 children)

He is definitely the type of guy to sell his soul for money and power.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]XPaoTin 0 points1 point2 points 3 hours ago (0 children)

"we"

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]ipsole 0 points1 point2 points 3 hours ago (0 children)

Just a quick money grab. They released 1% of tokens at this market
cap. It's a joke. It would only go down.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Gossipmanghere for the tech sometimes 0 points1 point2 points 3
hours ago (0 children)

Crypto fears no man

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]coatcheckerTin 0 points1 point2 points 2 hours ago (0 children)

Just don't buy in and stick to projects that aren't as potentially nefarious.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]damittydam 0 points1 point2 points 2 hours ago (0 children)

This shitcoin won't survive. The fact is that they had to go to
underdeveloped countries and pay poverty struck people money get some
real users & user data. It's like a business cooking it's books to
make itself look good.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]admin_defaultPlatinum | QC: BTC 192, ETH 144, CC 98 | TraderSubs
105 0 points1 point2 points 2 hours ago* (0 children)

Sam Altman is not the founder of OpenAI

He is an appointed CEO. Don’t give him credit.

The real genius founders were Ilya Sutskever (Chief Scientist) and
Greg Brockman (President)

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]ASingleGuitarString 0 points1 point2 points 2 hours ago (0 children)

The new world order is upon us.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Adorable_Doubt4420 0 points1 point2 points 2 hours ago (0 children)

Don’t be afraid, be aware

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]MizzieMan 0 points1 point2 points 2 hours ago (0 children)

My biometrics for a shitcoin that'll be dead in a matter of months? no thanks!

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]SpotCreepy4570Tin 0 points1 point2 points 2 hours ago (0 children)

Interesting stuff, when do we get the neural implant then?

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Redfoot87Tin 0 points1 point2 points 2 hours ago (0 children)

Some dude said, and I quote, "Another Sam, another scam."

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Interesting-Chip-500 0 points1 point2 points 2 hours ago (0 children)

They are in business together.. they bang the same robot..

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]BananaApePrivateClub 0 points1 point2 points 1 hour ago (0 children)

It’s coming if we are not careful

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Nickanator8Platinum | QC: CC 69, ETH 28, CryptoMining 23 |
MiningSubs 51 0 points1 point2 points 1 hour ago (0 children)

Buy Bitcoin and ignore the noise.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]elysiansaurusPlatinum | QC: CC 20 | CAKE 6 | r/WSB 286 0 points1
point2 points 51 minutes ago (0 children)

This project is so weird I can't believe it's even real. So dystopian.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]djsimmy365 0 points1 point2 points 36 minutes ago (0 children)

Sam Altman-Fried. Nuff said.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]LurkolanternPlatinum | QC: CC 33, BTC 33 0 points1 point2 points 17
minutes ago (0 children)

    and we thought Elon Musk was bad

I admire Musk. Wtf, I know reddit is full of leftist emotional
edge-lords, but I can't be the only one that looks up to this guy.
R-right?

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Xpecialist_Tin 0 points1 point2 points 6 minutes ago (0 children)

Sam Altman is just SBF on another timeline.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]AlternativeCreditTin | PoliticalHumor 33 [score hidden] 4 minutes
ago (0 children)

This some nutter stuff.