Thu Jul 20 11:56:42 PDT 2023

Bad MCBoss Jokes -- alpha testing, very very bad

Q: Why is MCBoss vomiting and hitting his head on things?
A: The research victims he put in charge of business only knew about
destroying brains, so they did things that harmed his. But don't
worry, a rescue copter is coming!

Superpowered Interns pile out of the rescue copter and bust down
Boss's door and the doors to the underground research labs.

Superpowered Interns: "We're here to rescue you!"

Everybody: [barf, scram]

Superpowered Interns stop all the things causing harm. All of them!
People relax and stop barfing and screaming.

Superpowered Interns: "We're here to rescue you!"

Research victims: "Yayyy!"

Boss: "Uhh?"

Superpowered Interns show Boss what he was just doing while explaining
to the research victims what happened to them.

Boss: "Oh, and you can help me? Yay!"

Everybody piles into the helicopter and flies off into a sunset.

Boss and victims and interns: "Wheeee!!!"