Grarpamp, Crazy Karl, Cypherpunks List

Sun Jul 16 10:17:22 PDT 2023

Hi grarpamp,

Please don't be burdened too much by my excessive posts.

I wanted to send you a new email directly to try to talk about the
list and what we post to it, or what our plans are.

What do you see the list as? What do you expect?

I maybe see the list as a technical avenue for topics regarding
grassroots communications and other security. I maybe expect relevant
subscribers to be independent engineers, I suppose, and the topics to
relate to how such people can engage the digital world.

I guess I imagine grassroots security engineers as getting into funny
trouble, and us as maybe modeling that by posting non-technical
content to the list.

Any thoughts?