[spam][crazy][spam] imaginary code resembling trained dissociation

Sun Jul 9 06:07:43 PDT 2023

thinking a little of a simple logical system

like, say we have a tiny handful of operators and constants, and the
code tries all combinations of these to reach an output value from an
initial input state.

this code might happily putt along, reaching the output state from the
input state over and over and over again in various ways. it could
just loop.

this loop would model my intended processes of pursuing and improving
goals. [to do this better, one might have the loop develop information
useful for future goals from the behavior.]

then a second loop would be the malicious dissociated part. it’s goal
would be to be in complete control of the first loop’s ability to meet
its goal, both immediately and in the future by managing the first
loop’s exposure to learning. [when thinking of this i briefly have a
more refined sense of some of my issues]

it’s nice to code over and over, never get very far, something is
missing. things near the “inverted sweet spot of learning” concept
seem interesting to add on to it.