Fri Jul 7 18:28:34 PDT 2023

[after my mental disability my experience of the human mind is one of
limited memory where strategies are needed to continue well while
limiting the number of concepts held. i don’t believe th8s is the
normal experience, i think it’s been considered more normal to
experience the memory as infinitely large simply with increasing
difficulty holding more information if it isn’t held with importance
and safe exposure]