Thu Dec 7 19:53:47 PST 2023

2138

traffick boss is sliding down a log on a hill in the woods like he is
snowboarding

his feet knock moss and rotting bark off as he slides

he flips his ciga— oops

at the end he jumps and grabs a hanging branch and swings toward another
log, but the branch breaks and he flies through the air in an unexpected
direction

he grabs another branch from a tree he is flying near —
2139

abacadaba bika bika

traffick boss is back in desert
he says “abracadizzle!” or something to a rock wall
a noise of large rocks scraping is heard, and part of the rock wall moves
away

2140
taga tik tik bih

buggernugg

zigiswig!

2141
hagabagabadida

badida di

2143 — i mean 2141

once upon a time, long long ago, there was a tribe of evil traffick bosses
who lived together like hobbits in one hole maybe

they were all deeply entrenched in the trafficking nightmare, living other
people’s trauma rather than flashing back to their own or whatnot

they herded those humans like —

once upon
2142

once ip ip wrong thing! wrong! maybe?

we decided to try to reject “human trafficking is good” because others find
it abhorrent. realizing this was helpful! it’s hard to translate back, i
don’t know trafficking-speak well

2143

uhhhh uhhhhh

booga booga

we don’t shit on people here. each person, precious. you get my jist?
yes boss we get you. people, um -$

wasn’t quite
i think you’re supposed to like remove the safety from a gun or something
on the third sentence. unsure.

2144

taga biki 2145

baka pik pik nakabih

biggle rog tug bok

2145
targle

well gee we really uh [sent you through an ungodly hell of hells] if [“we
don’t shit on people here”]

yeah, this was. yup. bok bok buk. proggle.

progdidwhichi! magiddish! twagr. twahggery. twitchishl witchcraft i hear.
trafficking magiks.

yes, um. the, ah, um

tagy 2147 2147

the traffickers want to keep the traffick8ng magicks secret. i am familiar
with suggestion and its unlimited power a little now. i don’t know much els

2147

sorry, i thiught that would keep any secrets. um i ah um. i’m pursuing
recovery modes, so they talk about mind control, we’re more and more !

it’s an important thing. maybe not for traffickers-acting-on-ever, issue.
2149

2149

karl just said “suggestion”, maybe to hold the concept of “trafficking
magic” how he was more familiar with. he participates in rescue. likely
wants to be exit counselor or something. we may have pushed him some,
unsure, ref: hell.

because of hell we are trying to do deprogramming, exit counseling, therapy
for coercive control. hell was bigger thsn comprehensible, left pointedly
no options

2151

don’t tell traffickers you are doing this. bad luck.

2151

crafting spell of human-traffickers-have-amnesia. ummmmm your dad abused
you, puppydog! he abused you into being a wrinkle of slime who deserves to
be kicked out. uhhhh
we are kicked out, it is cool, like a third unknown world, but you have to
get even tougher. we um

making things up dangerously !! 2152

cults have abuse-people-who-are-kicked-out :( was bad phrase choice.

2153

tigi :)