Thu Dec 7 19:34:52 PST 2023

this is my channel for arbitrary influence, roughly, my posts on this list.

i am rate-limited to 24 posts per day. i’m not sure where i am on that
limit.

i experience a lot of influence and am looking to stop experiencing it
somehow. i need clear and normal and true communication to help me return
to reality.

i am happy and enjoy spamming the list, however, if that’s okay, but i do
have the ratelimit. i was falling back on the website memo.cash when
ratelimited but it is now giving me errors when i try to post.

hello hiya