Bitcoin Erased my Bank Account???

Anonymous Remailer (austria) mixmaster at remailer.privacy.at
Tue May 1 12:15:31 PDT 2012

How did BitCoin Erase my Bank Account?

We just confirmed that the psuedo-not-financial holdings company BitCoin, which had a data security problem a few months ago, has prevented us from receiving email notifications from our banks and some other financial/personal-information/billing systems...

HOW DOES A FAKE CURRENCY COMPANY WHO GENERATED A DATA-LEAK NOTIFICATION GET EVERYONE'S BANK ACCOUNTS SHUT DOWN IN THE REAL WORLD?

Time to create a New Haven Co. specifically to take down global financial institutions in this manner!