[p2p-hackers] Amicima's amiciPhone now on Macintosh

Matthew Kaufman matthew at matthew.at
Mon Jan 2 18:19:10 PST 2006

amiciPhone, our Skype-like P2P communicator that does encrypted peer-to-peer
VoIP calling, text messaging, user presence, and file transfer (including
photo preview when sending images) is now available for the Macintosh (OS X
10.3.9 or later, and PPC-only at this point).

Also, the Windows XP version is still available and has been upgraded
several times (latest release is Beta 4).

This is a great way to try out what MFP and MFPNet can do (both of which
have documentation and open-source implementations available on our website,
unlike Skype's proprietary protocol model) and we'd also love to hear
feedback about the application itself before we add any more features, so
give it a try! (and get your friends to give it a try too!)

Matthew Kaufman
matthew at matthew.at
amiciPhone: matthew at test.amicima.com
http://www.amicima.com