Tor client over Java LINUX

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 13 08:16:04 PST 2005

Well, I've been playing with one of those little Tor USB doohickeys.

But that's a very different thing from allowing anyone, anywhere to pull a
Tor client down onto a java virtual machine.

Of course I'll grant that such a publically available Tor node offers a kind
of anonymity that most Cypherpunks would pass on, but I still maintain that
huge increases in quasi-anonymous traffic* is good for those of us who roll
our own, more secure communications.

-TD

* By Quasi-anonymous I mean potentially breakable, but only through the
exertion of significant TLA resources. In other words, too expensive to do
fishing expeditions on big-mouths.