Important question

Rene Myers Bcbepe at optonline.net
Sat Dec 10 22:20:23 PST 2005

Sir/Madam,
Your current position has been contemplated to the required groups, and upon meticulous consideration, we are able to extend to you the next opportunity.

Based upon meticulous consideration you meet the requirements to receive a substantial benefit on your initial property investment.

By completing the next attached form in a timely manner we will be able to conclude our evaluation, and we feel convinced you will receive not only a lower rate of interest, but also a cash return that will fulfill all your holiday needs and more!

Please go here to conclude this phase of the settlement.

With kind regards,

Rene Myers

Should you prefer not to benefit of this holiday opportunity you can go here.