Fwd: the simian unelected is blocking the world

Chris Kuethe chris.kuethe at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 07:57:34 PDT 2004

meant to send this to the list too....

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Chris Kuethe <chris.kuethe at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 08:56:45 -0600
Subject: Re: the simian unelected is blocking the world
To: Eugen Leitl <eugen at leitl.org>

On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 12:11:59 +0200, Eugen Leitl <eugen at leitl.org> wrote:

> Access to http://www.georgewbush.com/ is blocked but from US IP address
> space.
>
> Access Denied
> You don't have permission to access "http://www.georgewbush.com/" on this
> server.

Hrmmmmm. Shrub
a) has now disabled the geo-ip test or
b) considers .ca to be part of .us because

from my cable modem (rDNS = .net) I can get to the site just fine, and
I can also get to it from work (rDNS = .ca)

> ICBM: 48.07078, 11.61144            http://www.leitl.org

Germany, no? Have your politicians pissed of Shrub lately? I'm
surprised I can see the site, what with various provincial governments
tossing around memos referring to him as "Shrub".

--