Fallujah: Marine Eye-Witness Report

Jim Dixon jdd at dixons.org
Fri Nov 26 08:07:59 PST 2004

On Thu, 25 Nov 2004, Tyler Durden wrote:

> When the Taliban came in to power, they seemed to offer some stability,
> albeit at a price. And I'd bet a lot of people in the shoes of the Afghanis
> would have been willing to pay that price.

An afghani is a unit of currency, worth much less than a penny.

The people who live there are Afghans or Afghanistanis or just Afs.

I know it's a trivial point, but for those of us who have actually
spent some time there -- and to the Afghans, of course -- it grates.

--
Jim Dixon  jdd at dixons.org   tel +44 117 982 0786  mobile +44 797 373 7881
http://jxcl.sourceforge.net                       Java unit test coverage