Crypto-anonymity greases HUMINT intelligence flows

Jim Choate ravage at ssz.com
Sat Sep 15 11:35:49 PDT 2001

On Sat, 15 Sep 2001, Sandy Sandfort wrote:

> Thanks, but I'd go a bit further.  The percentage of humans who would be
> capable of such evil has to be vanishingly small.  Unfortunately, that
> percentage is not zero so this sort of thing continues to happen.

Unmitigated bullshit, again.

People, most people, will do whatever the hell they feel justified in
doing. Concepts like 'good' or 'evil' are the fundamental failing of your
argument. They are not universal.

 --

            natsugusa ya...tsuwamonodomo ga...yume no ato
            summer grass...those mighty warriors'...dream-tracks

                                            Matsuo Basho

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      ravage at ssz.com