FC: Dorothy Denning on "geo-encryption":

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Tue Nov 27 11:54:33 PST 2001

Ive gone on record at indymedia when the tampa facescan story broke that I
suspect the whole star wars thing is about placing lasers next to the
hi-res optics (a la 'patriot games',remember the shot looking down on
cleavage from outer space?) The laser will be able to fry individual
citizen-units.What else would they waste all that money on?If they want to
shoot down rougue ICBMs ,then they could scale up the new aussi gun that
was featured in wired recently.As im cherrypicking the archives I came
across jims likening of Dotty to the wicked witch of the west,peter F
macDoran might be her latest flying monkee.