soul catcher

nadia em hem_nadia at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 2 05:55:06 PST 2001

Sir, I read your article about the soul catcher and I would like to let you
know that this device exists in my head since 2ed January 1988 after I had a
car accident after quitting work for some government relative who harassed
me both sexually and verbally and then had this thing inserted in my head so
he could harass me endlessly, I am an engineer and I've been looking for
evidence since the accident and at last in last mars I found the articles
about the s.c. , I've been sending letters to influential people since the
accident, I smell strange odors, my eyes glow in the dark when I open them
but I don't see that in a mirror, the sound of radio waves transmitting I
keep hearing in my left ear endlessly since the accident, I can't describe
how horrid it is to be in this situation, there are more details than you
can imagine and all horrid, I would like to forget about the whole thing but
that thing doesn't let me with the audio visual effects I keep getting ,not
to mention what have my life become, to put it in a few words I'm ruined and
if I sound paranoid don't believe it cause I'm not , I'm just made to seem
this way and this device is more than just a lethal weapon it doesn't  just
kill it mutilates one's being in every since of the word and with the
unbelievable amount of corruption in this country it is very easy to get
away with mass murder if you know the  "wrong" people like this very high
ranked government relative , don’t know what to do more than to commit
suicide and I don't want this thing that is supposed to be man and human get
away with such a deed because if he does then this world has come to an end,
rich people won't just kill poor people or use them but they will be their
cyber slaves, and I'm not poor at all actually I'm considered rich I'm just
not a billionaire like he is, endless torture for honest loving people who
won't sell their souls, ethics and loved ones for money, the end of
humanity.
This is not a story or some kind of wise crack this is real and happening
and I want to end it but unless I find some one to help me it won't, much
more painful details.
S.O.S.
Engineer/ nadia el mofty
1-b, messaha st. dokki, giza, egypt