Student scholarships available for RSA Data Security Conference.

Trei, Peter ptrei at rsasecurity.com
Thu Feb 8 11:59:01 PST 2001

The RSA Data Security conference will be held at the Moscone Center and the
Metreon in San Francisco this year, April 8-12.

http://www.rsasecurity.com/conference/rsa2001/intro2.html

It's a really neat conference, but pricey. However, looking through the
registration web
pages, I found this:

>Student Scholarships

>Several corporations have kindly proposed to sponsor student
>registration fees; full-time students wishing to apply for a scholarship
>should contact RSA Security at
>rsa2001_scholarships at rsasecurity.com

I don't know how many are available, or what they include, but the regular
academic
registration is $495.

Also, if you just want to attend the Expo (we have over 250 vendors
expected), you can get
a free pass if you register before March 2 (otherwise, $50 at door).

Peter Trei
ptrei at rsasecurity.com