CDR: Re: [ga] An open letter to Louis Touton (was) www.ester.dyson

Joe Baptista baptista at pccf.net
Sun Oct 29 18:15:10 PST 2000

It is a pleasure to advise that I am under a gag order issued by Judge
Edmond Brown and as such am unable to take the bait ;-)  No can I defend
myself ;-) Nor can I discuss any details concerning civil servants
sticking candles up little boy bums ;-).

How about that for justice - make ya sick - does it not?

regards
joe

--
Joe Baptista