CDR: Re: Bush Florida lead dwindles toward zero...

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Sun Nov 12 18:55:33 PST 2000

At 9:18 PM -0500 11/12/00, George at Orwellian.Org wrote:

>White Supremacist Tim "I'd like to see a race riot" May Moroned:
>#    Of course, the Republicans will have to call for a manual recount of
>#    Duval County and all of the other counties where the same statistical
>#    examination should turn up votes for THEM.
>
>Apparently the request wasn't made within the required 72 hour period,
>so, Bush lost out there. Of course, recounts there wouldn't make much
>difference anyway: no fucked-up ballot. I think such recounts should
>be allowed even if they missed the 72-hour deadline.

Hey, Vulis, I was the one who pointed this out earlier than nearly
anyone else. Yesterday, early afternoon, my time.  Check it out.

I'm fully aware that the Democrats will likely win through exactly
this trickery. The Dems used their Jew lawyers very quickly and very
shrewdly. The Republicans trusted to the count and recount, which
they won.

As I have said, it will be a "good" thing that the Democrats steal
the election this way.

>Live and let live.

Fuck that.

--Tim May
--
"Cyphernomicon"             | black markets, collapse of governments.