Cadaverine

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM dlv at bwalk.dm.com
Thu Jan 9 20:10:42 PST 1997

From: trc7 at cornell.edu (Sam bovis)
Newsgroups: alt.revenge
Subject: Re: Cadaverine
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 1997 16:28:46 -0500
Sender: trc7 at cornell.edu (Verified)

In article <32d36497.310784677 at news.concentric.net>, Elmer at fudd.com (Elmer
the Wabbit Eater) wrote:

> nobody at REPLAY.COM (Anonymous) spewed forth:
>
> >:I'm looking for a company who sells a product call Cadaverine.
> >:
Try Sigma Chemical Company out of St. Louis, MO.  They are a large
supplier of very pure scientific supplies.  Contact them to see what their
policies are in selling non-lethal compounds to people off the street.
Cadaverine is a by-product of protein fermentation by bacteria and is not
harmful.  If you are planning to bomb someone's home with it, it will
dissipate over a couple of days because it is so volatile.  Another source
is dog training supply houses, body-locating dogs are trained by use of
cadaverine and putrescine, another similar compound. Hope this helps.
L. Rumen
JKoB
Large Hairball available upon request