Secure Device updated to 1.2

MIKEINGLE@DELPHI.COM mikeingl at news.delphi.com
Sat Apr 30 16:25:20 PDT 1994

>From: arthur at dutetvd (Arthur Helwig)
>Newsgroups: sci.crypt,alt.security.pgp
>Subject: SecureDevice 1.2 available (bugfix)
>Date: 30 Apr 1994 20:08:06 GMT

SECDEV12.ARJ

SecureDevice version 1.2
by Max Loewenthal and Arthur Helwig

Version 1.1's MKVOLUME.COM had a bug when creating volumes bigger than
8 MB. Version 1.2 is a bugfix that solves this problem. Sorry for the
inconvenience.

WHERE TO GET IT:
Secdev12.arj is available from:
wuarchive.wust.edu : /pub/MSDOS_UPLOADS/cryptography/secdev12.arj

I've also uploaded it to ftp.funet.fi, but I don't know in what
subdirectory it will be placed. You can use 'SITE FIND secdev' to
search the ALL_FILES database there on your ftp> prompt.

You can also download or file-request SECDEV12.* from Fido node 2:512/56
(+31-15-568396 - 14k4 line)

I probably won't be able to read mail or news for the next 3 months.
Max Loewenthal will be monitoring my mail for me, and reply to all your
questions or comments about SecureDevice.

Yours,
Arthur Helwig
(A.W.S.Helwig at ET.TUDelft.NL)