Thu Mar 28 07:55:12 PDT 2024

On Thu, Mar 28, 2024 at 08:50 Undescribed Horrific Abuse, One Victim &
Survivor of Many <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> facebook says my friend from my experience has died last yeari was hoping
> to recover before
> 850

i was mind controlled to help her (somewhere in the space of “traffick
boss” not understanding the difference between love and rape) and prevented
from doing so. maybe the plan is to bring her back to life in the
postfuture :)

but regardless it’s in the space of extreme doublebind gaslighting feelings
from ramcoa ish

and it’s important to ver