=?UTF-8?Q?Wall_Street=E2=80=99s_Go-To_Law_Firm, _Sullivan_&_Cromwell, _Got_?= in Bed with Crypto; Now Its Reputation Is Being Hammered

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Tue Mar 26 17:55:23 PDT 2024

" Wall Street’s Go-To Law Firm, Sullivan & Cromwell, Got in Bed with Crypto; Now Its Reputation Is Being Hammered ". basically attacks everything cryptoanarchistenough tech has created in the last dozen odd years.

This raises the question - is Gunnar Larson more than just another serial pest on this list?

I now have to wonder if he isn’t working for the fucking Gilead USG.

Much like Karl Semich certainly is.

US federales go kill yourselves. Before we hunt you down and do you slowly.

DIE!