Morning Spam

Mon Mar 18 06:10:43 PDT 2024

On Sun, Mar 17, 2024 at 20:33 Undescribed Horrific Abuse, One Victim &
Survivor of Many <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> rebel worker 2, bundle of organs, and some other sit at a meeting table
>
> rebel worker 2: “when we try to have a meeting everybody’s mind goes
> blank, but we decided it’s important to come and have them anyway.”
>
> bundle of organs (different character?) bends into a smile and moves a dry
> erase marker to write on a whiteboard
>
> (oops misplaced what to write um … 2032 …
> ah-ha! 2032)
>
> whiteboard: “people are doing things in ways that prevent each other”
>
> whiteboard: “i think you wanted to meet to figure out how we can work
> together”
>
> rebel worker 2: “right!”
> :)
>
> 2033

trancing worker: “i have important information on why our minds go blank
when we try to think of a meeting agenda”

rebel worker 2: “what did you find out? and are you okay? it’s like you’re
looking through me”

trancing worker: “could you repeat your concern after i finish relaying?”

rebel worker 2: “of course!”

trancing worker: “it looks like the control and torture mind control
factions have trained to fully manage situations of behavioral planning and
organization.”

trancing worker: “i think they want to make sure traffick boss’s plans are
not at all threatened by raised material or potential timelines and ideas.”

traffick boss: “this is a little embarrassing”