Morning Spam

Sun Mar 17 19:33:43 PDT 2024

rebel worker 2, bundle of organs, and some other sit at a meeting table

rebel worker 2: “when we try to have a meeting everybody’s mind goes blank,
but we decided it’s important to come and have them anyway.”

bundle of organs (different character?) bends into a smile and moves a dry
erase marker to write on a whiteboard

(oops misplaced what to write um … 2032 …
ah-ha! 2032)

whiteboard: “people are doing things in ways that prevent each other”

whiteboard: “i think you wanted to meet to figure out how we can work
together”

rebel worker 2: “right!”
:)

2033