1984: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 01:36:47 PST 2024

1984 Total Conditioning Bullshit Manufactured PsyOp

https://x.com/ScooterCasterNY/status/1765512392056746489
https://x.com/FreedomNTV/status/1765514233804910923

National Guard stands with Rifles as Police CHECK BAGS at Grand
Central subway station in NYC.

Stanley Kubrick's movie “Eyes Wide Shut” was about elites engaging in
occult ritual activities. It was filmed in an actual Rothschild
mansion. Kubrick was killed March 1999, same month “The Matrix”
released, before it was released. Warner Bros then cut 25 minutes out
and released it September 1999

nitter
Logo
Oliya Scootercaster 🛴
@ScooterCasterNY
Mar 6
#BREAKING National Guard and Police CHECKING BAGS at Grand Central
subway station in NYC. Earlier today Governor Hochul announced
deployment NATIONAL GUARD and the State Police in NYC Subways after
violent crime. Desk at freedomnews.tv to license

Mar 6, 2024 · 10:58 PM UTC
1,010
1,026
1,829
2,569
0
siny915 @Chilly_Philly_
Mar 6
Replying to @ScooterCasterNY
The Fourth Amendment prohibits unreasonable searches and seizures.
131
70
7
1,233
ṭяıẓẓʏ
@TrizzyDigital
Mar 7
Replying to @ScooterCasterNY
So I say no to a search what happens? 🤔
43
9
206
Michelle Jorgensen
@michybelle_75
Mar 6
Replying to @ScooterCasterNY
Maybe try locking up the criminals and not letting them go hours later
without posting any bail—just a thought
55
18
1
401
SlyOne123
@One123Sly
Mar 6
Replying to @ScooterCasterNY
What are they not saying?
15
1
121
Echo Of Dissent 🇵🇸
@EchoOfDissent
Mar 6
Replying to @ScooterCasterNY
And they cal China the totalitarian state.
14
13
384
PhotographicFloridian
@JackLinFLL
Mar 6
Replying to @ScooterCasterNY
Why did DeSantis make the NYC subway a police state????
14
6
115
1Love1Jo @jojo_juice
Mar 6
Replying to @ScooterCasterNY @RealTimeNews10
NG ARE not police smh 🤦🏽‍♀️ shouldn’t be used at all for this smh
18
8
138
Justpissed2023
@justpissed2023
Mar 7
Replying to @ScooterCasterNY
Rush hour tonight at Grand Central Terminal: dozens of NYSP, MTA PD,
NYPD, NY National Guard at entry to 4,5,6,7 subway. Reality check:
perps are not entering system with weapons at GCT during rush hour!
Pure political theater
19
42
1
445
Shahmeer @ShahmeerHashmat
Mar 6
Replying to @ScooterCasterNY
What’re they even looking for
12
1
56
Chris Bradberry
@Cb_112196
Mar 7
Replying to @ScooterCasterNY
The presence alone is enough to make change. Bravo on this one
23
17
Load more

nitter
Logo
FreedomNews.Tv FNTV
@FreedomNTV
Mar 6
#BREAKING National Guard stands with Rifles as Police CHECK BAGS at
Grand Central subway station in NYC. Earlier today Governor Hochul
announced deployment NATIONAL GUARD and the State Police in NYC
Subways after violent crime. Desk at freedomnews.tv to license

Mar 6, 2024 · 11:06 PM UTC
77
92
69
188
0
Real Human
@BrooklynBubbler
Mar 6
Replying to @FreedomNTV
meanwhile in 99% of the other stations, no bag checks, nothing.
2
23
Terry MacKay
@TerryMacKay15
Mar 6
Replying to @FreedomNTV @ScooterCasterNY
If I were a New Yorker, I'd see the troops as protectors. Our troops
ARE protectors, but here is why it disturbs me: the same thing
happened in the 1930s in Europe.
8
12
Shaun Humphrey
@ShaunHumphrey65
Mar 6
Replying to @FreedomNTV
I was at Grand Central in November, and it wasn't bad. Although the
train from New Haven was smooth until New York. I thought I'd have to
call a chiropractor.
3
14
0
Hersades1989
@hersades1989
Mar 6
Replying to @FreedomNTV
Great. Now I'll have to leave earlier from work to get my train.
2
3
SynCronus
@syncronus
10h
Replying to @FreedomNTV
Posse Comitatus Act anyone
Brandon Duck
@thebrandonduck
Mar 6
Replying to @FreedomNTV
Wow, similar to scenes after 9/11, when the military patrolled public
areas around the country.
2
3
9
LibertyDan @LibertyDan4
Mar 6
Replying to @FreedomNTV
Unlawful. Violation of the 4th Amendment
4
1
4
Road Warrior 🇺🇸 ☩ ✞