USA 2024 Elections Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 00:34:25 PST 2024

nitter
Logo
Chief Nerd
@TheChiefNerd

Software Engineer | Podcast Clipper | Freedom Fighter Merch 👉
trustthescilenced.com
United States
ChiefNerd.id
Joined August 2009

    Tweets 15,448
    Following 1,530
    Followers 449,424
    Likes 92,011

    Tweets
    Tweets & Replies
    Media

Pinned Tweet
Chief Nerd
@TheChiefNerd
11h
🔥 Riley Gaines on What Pushed Her to Fight to Protect Women's Sports
"Really what we're applauding is our own erasure. Our own
demolition...How in the world can we as women, as female athletes,
expect someone to stand up for us if we aren't even willing to stand
up for us? This has to come from us...It wasn't until this official
reduced everything that we had worked our entire lives for down to a
photo op to validate the feelings and the identity of a man at the
expense of our own." @joerogan @Riley_Gaines_
66
623
54
2,697
0
Chief Nerd
@TheChiefNerd
5h
Biden looks like he showed up at his own surprise party at the nursing home
16
46
4
283
0
Chief Nerd
@TheChiefNerd
5h
You would think a taxpayer-funded agency would be required to release
the data on a taxpayer-funded product to said taxpayers
Hans Mahncke
@HansMahncke
10h
The CDC "released" a 148 page study on myocarditis after COVID-19
"vaccination" and every single page is completely redacted. This must
be a new record.
12
90
3
330
Chief Nerd retweeted
Robert F. Kennedy Jr
@RobertKennedyJr
6h
The State of Our Union
1,006
5,970
959
22,604
0
Chief Nerd
@TheChiefNerd
6h
H/T: t.me/realKarliBonne
1
5
Chief Nerd
@TheChiefNerd
6h
NEW - Biden Rumored to Announce He’s Sending Military Forces to the
Hamas-Controlled Gaza Coast
22
57
10
112
0
Chief Nerd
@TheChiefNerd
7h
Who do you like in this fight?
225
25
12
239
0
Chief Nerd retweeted
Five Times August
@FiveTimesAugust
8h
State of the Union Address
66
406
36
1,119
0
Chief Nerd
@TheChiefNerd
9h
Orwellian times
Thomas Massie
@RepThomasMassie
10h
Our Weaponization Committee discovered private banks and the FBI have
been collecting and sharing customer purchase data without a warrant.
Today, I heard from witnesses, including @jordanbpeterson, about why
this is unconstitutional and unwise. The laws need to be changed!
10
84
4
335
Chief Nerd
@TheChiefNerd
10h
👀
Jamel Holley
@jamelholley
10h
Yall ready for the next phase??? #Kennedy24
16
22
298
Chief Nerd
@TheChiefNerd
11h
Full Episode: open.spotify.com/episode/5H5…
#2115 - Riley Gaines

Listen to this episode from The Joe Rogan Experience on Spotify. Riley
Gaines, a former competitive swimmer, champions the preservation of
women's sports and single-sex spaces by advocating for the...
open.spotify.com
2
21
149
Chief Nerd
@TheChiefNerd
11h
Joe Rogan & Riley Gaines on the Indoctrination Female Swimmers Had to
Go Through to Compete w/ Biological Men: 'You Must Feel Like You're In
a F***ing Movie' "Thomas' teammates, sixteen of these girls plus their
parents, at the beginning of the season signed onto a letter
expressing their discomfort in the locker room. The University
responded back with...'If you as women feel uncomfortable seeing male
genitalia, here are some counseling resources that you should seek in
an attempt to reeducate yourselves.'" @joerogan @Riley_Gaines_
99
1,096
67
6,169
#2115 - Riley Gaines

Listen to this episode from The Joe Rogan Experience on Spotify. Riley
Gaines, a former competitive swimmer, champions the preservation of
women's sports and single-sex spaces by advocating for the...
open.spotify.com
2
14
61
Chief Nerd
@TheChiefNerd
14h
Mike Tyson Says a Fight w/ Jake Paul Would Be ‘So F***ing Easy’
15
8
79
0
Chief Nerd
@TheChiefNerd
15h
More dirty tricks from the Dems
32
245
15
869
Chief Nerd retweeted
Dr Clare Craig
@ClareCraigPath
20h
Mothers were told covid caused stillbirth.
researchbriefings.files.parl… Reality:
27
110
4
291
Chief Nerd
@TheChiefNerd
17h
Mike Tyson posted this training video of himself. He is still a BEAST
at 57-years-old!
20
14
7
114
0
Chief Nerd
@TheChiefNerd
17h
Full Story: dailymail.co.uk/sport/boxing…
1
7
Chief Nerd
@TheChiefNerd
17h
NEW - Jake Paul and Mike Tyson Announce Fight Set for July 20th on
Netflix from Cowboys' Stadium Paul is 27-years-old and Tyson will be
58-years-old by the time the fight is staged
71
41
12
178
Chief Nerd
@TheChiefNerd
19h
Full Story: nypost.com/2024/03/06/busine…
3
21
1
61