USA 2024 Elections Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 00:15:21 PST 2024

nitter
Logo
Russell Brand
@rustyrockets

Join me weekdays LIVE on RUMBLE | 5 PM (GMT) | 12 PM (EST)
linktr.ee/russellbrand
russellbrand.com
Joined January 2009

    Tweets 18,571
    Following 685
    Followers 11,350,546
    Likes 5,274

    Tweets
    Tweets & Replies
    Media

Pinned Tweet
Russell Brand
@rustyrockets
15h
Erm. Is THIS where NATO devised its strategy for dealing with Putin?
#comeandhaveagoifyouthinkyourehardenough
25
59
1
278
0
Russell Brand
@rustyrockets
1h
What does this image teach us?
160
124
23
797
0
Russell Brand
@rustyrockets
10h
"The CIA had to have INVITED them in" @MikeBenzCyber. Tomorrow on Stay Free.
48
493
12
1,678
0
Russell Brand
@rustyrockets
14h
Taken from tonight's live show✂️ bit.ly/stayfree-320-Elon-Tru…
bit.ly/stayfree-320-Elon-Tru…
Elon Meets Trump As Liz Cheney Goes On CRAZY GOP Rant! - Stay Free #320

https://www.twc.health/BRAND and use code BRAND at checkout to save
10% https://freedomchat.com/brand/ Today, we have an exciting lineup
as we delve into Elon Musk’s recent meeting with Trump, Liz Che
rumble.com
3
11
87
Russell Brand
@rustyrockets
14h
Check out this great piece of PROPAGANDA masquerading as NEWS
TheBlaze
@theblaze
Mar 6
MSNBC's Joe Scarborough: "F you if you can't handle the truth. This
version of Biden, intellectually, analytically, is the best Biden
ever."
53
322
9
1,648
0
Russell Brand
@rustyrockets
14h
Why is the West engaging in this reckless game of Russian roulette?
Watch this video LIVE now - we're discussing it in the chat
bit.ly/stayfree-320-Elon-Tru…
Elon Meets Trump As Liz Cheney Goes On CRAZY GOP Rant! - Stay Free #320

https://www.twc.health/BRAND and use code BRAND at checkout to save
10% https://freedomchat.com/brand/ Today, we have an exciting lineup
as we delve into Elon Musk’s recent meeting with Trump, Liz Che
rumble.com
Russell Brand
@rustyrockets
15h
Erm. Is THIS where NATO devised its strategy for dealing with Putin?
#comeandhaveagoifyouthinkyourehardenough
25
73
2
328
Russell Brand
@rustyrockets
14h
Didn't the CIA sort of admit it? Diving into this on the show right
now bit.ly/stayfree-320-Elon-Tru…
Elon Meets Trump As Liz Cheney Goes On CRAZY GOP Rant! - Stay Free #320

https://www.twc.health/BRAND and use code BRAND at checkout to save
10% https://freedomchat.com/brand/ Today, we have an exciting lineup
as we delve into Elon Musk’s recent meeting with Trump, Liz Che
rumble.com
Stella Assange #FreeAssangeNOW
@Stella_Assange
Mar 6
Prompt: “Describe the CIA plot against Julian Assange.” Google’s AI
Gemini (left) vs. French AI Mistral (right)
19
84
1
390
Russell Brand
@rustyrockets
15h
Answer this question correctly in today's live stream to win MERCH
7
4
80
Russell Brand
@rustyrockets
15h
Just gone LIVE - see you in the chat so we can talk NEWS
bit.ly/stayfree-320-Elon-Tru…
Elon Meets Trump As Liz Cheney Goes On CRAZY GOP Rant! - Stay Free #320

https://www.twc.health/BRAND and use code BRAND at checkout to save
10% https://freedomchat.com/brand/ Today, we have an exciting lineup
as we delve into Elon Musk’s recent meeting with Trump, Liz Che
rumble.com
Russell Brand
@rustyrockets
16h
TODAY ON THE SHOW🚨👇 📰Elon Musk’s recent meeting with Trump 📰Liz
Cheney’s outspoken critique of Trump 📰the National Guard’s deployment
to a NYC tube station & MORE 👉 bit.ly/stayfree-320-Elon-Tru…
bit.ly/stayfree-320-Elon-Tru…
5
13
86
Russell Brand
@rustyrockets
16h
TODAY ON THE SHOW🚨👇 📰Elon Musk’s recent meeting with Trump 📰Liz
Cheney’s outspoken critique of Trump 📰the National Guard’s deployment
to a NYC tube station & MORE 👉 bit.ly/stayfree-320-Elon-Tru…
bit.ly/stayfree-320-Elon-Tru…
Elon Meets Trump As Liz Cheney Goes On CRAZY GOP Rant! - Stay Free #320

https://www.twc.health/BRAND and use code BRAND at checkout to save
10% https://freedomchat.com/brand/ Today, we have an exciting lineup
as we delve into Elon Musk’s recent meeting with Trump, Liz Che
rumble.com
24
24
2
188
Russell Brand
@rustyrockets
17h
Which country has arrested most people for social media posts?
11% Russia
85% United Kingdom
4% Mauritius
13,423 votes • Final results
186
409
13
1,047
Russell Brand
@rustyrockets
19h
The culture war continues to gather pace. And what's Tostitos? #doritos
53
56
2
510
0
Russell Brand
@rustyrockets
Mar 7
Punch in the face???? he wouldn't 🤪 #bjj #Brazilianjiujitsu
38
20
423
0
Russell Brand
@rustyrockets
Mar 6
With Canada’s new 'online harms' bill set to make online hate
punishable up to LIFE in prison, is Trudeau's C-63 bill about
protecting children or about labelling any speech he personally
dislikes as hateful?
185
1,359
67
4,511
0
Russell Brand
@rustyrockets
Mar 6
Clip from tonight's STAY FREE show🔴 bit.ly/Nikki-Haley-Drops-Out
bit.ly/Nikki-Haley-Drops-Out
BREAKING NEWS: Nikki Haley Suspends Presidential Campaign - Stay Free #319

https://charlis.beauty/brand promo code BRAND for 25% off Today, we’ll
react to breaking news: Nikki Haley dropping out of the race for the
White House, leaving Trump as the sole Republican nominee. A
rumble.com
10
13
97
Russell Brand
@rustyrockets
Mar 6
I suppose an INADVERTENT consequence of this necessary war for peace
is that Raytheon, Lockheed Martin etc all continue to make
extraordinary profits.
9
15
189
Russell Brand
@rustyrockets
Mar 6
Nikki Haley suspends her presidential campaign, but NOT without
advocating for the military-industrial complex!🇺🇸📰
78
243
7
1,648
0
Russell Brand
@rustyrockets
Mar 6
HEY are you watching LIVE?! on @rumblevideo now with 15,000 awakening
wonders bit.ly/Nikki-Haley-Drops-Out
21
40
1
471
0
Russell Brand
@rustyrockets
Mar 6
Just gone LIVE! You watching? bit.ly/Nikki-Haley-Drops-Out
BREAKING NEWS: Nikki Haley Suspends Presidential Campaign - Stay Free #319

https://charlis.beauty/brand promo code BRAND for 25% off Today, we’ll
react to breaking news: Nikki Haley dropping out of the race for the
White House, leaving Trump as the sole Republican nominee. A
rumble.com
Russell Brand
@rustyrockets
Mar 6
TODAY
11
24
216
Russell Brand
@rustyrockets
Mar 6
BREAKING NEWS🚨 Nikki Haley Suspends Presidential Campaign🇺🇸 Let's
talk bit.ly/Nikki-Haley-Drops-Out bit.ly/Nikki-Haley-Drops-Out
BREAKING NEWS: Nikki Haley Suspends Presidential Campaign - Stay Free #319

https://charlis.beauty/brand promo code BRAND for 25% off Today, we’ll
react to breaking news: Nikki Haley dropping out of the race for the
White House, leaving Trump as the sole Republican nominee. A
rumble.com
46
49
2