USA 2024 Elections Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 00:03:29 PST 2024

Logo
The Vigilant Fox 🦊
@VigilantFox

Editor-in-Chief @VigilantNews. Writer, video clipper, and pro-freedom
citizen journalist with 12 years of healthcare experience.
t.me/VigilantFox
USA
vigilantnews.com
Joined September 2010

    Tweets 18,853
    Following 1,954
    Followers 825,729
    Likes 25,711

    Tweets
    Tweets & Replies
    Media

Pinned Tweet
The Vigilant Fox 🦊
@VigilantFox
Mar 3
Media Blackout: 10 News Stories They Chose Not to Tell You - Episode
12 #10 - Top experts accuse the government and Big Pharma of C#VID
vac#ine cover-up. #9 - Robert Kennedy Jr. urges investigations into
SSRIs and mass shootings. #8 - Joe Rogan makes profound statement
about high levels of fluoride in drinking water, says there is a
“direct correlation” with low IQs. #7 - CIA built “12 secret spy
bases” in Ukraine and waged shadow war for 10 Years, bombshell NYT
report confirms. #6 - Dr. Phil issues a stunning criticism of the US
government. #5 - Hunter Biden finally admits Joe Biden is “The Big
Guy.” #4 - Tucker Carlson poses an unexpected C#VID vac#ine question.
#3 - Neil Oliver warns ‘a storm is coming’ for the guilty. #2 -
Troubling new evidence shows third pipe bomb camera deliberately
turned away from crime scene on January 6. #1 - C#VID vac#ine mandates
declared ‘unlawful’ by landmark Supreme Court ruling. Plus, an
exclusive interview with funeral director and embalmer Richard
Hirschman on the clot conundrum. (WATCH) 🔁 Repost and follow
@VigilantFox, @Zeee_Media, and @VigilantNews to support our work.
Articles are included in the thread below:
155
4,893
126
9,636
0
The Vigilant Fox 🦊 retweeted
The Vigilant Fox 🦊
@VigilantFox
2h
Tucker Carlson: “They’re Going to STEAL the Election” “Joe Biden can’t
win in a fair election,” said @TuckerCarlson “So what does that tell
you?” he asked. “Well, they’re going to steal the election. And we
know they’re going to steal the election because they’re now saying so
out loud.” “The chief law enforcement officer of the United States
[Merrick Garland] government is telling you that it’s immoral, in fact
racist, in fact illegal, to ask people for their IDs when they vote to
verify they are who they say they are.”
259
4,234
106
11,594
0
The Vigilant Fox 🦊
@VigilantFox
2h
Tucker Carlson: “They’re Going to STEAL the Election” Read the full
article below: vigilantnews.com/post/tucker…
Tucker Carlson: “They’re Going to STEAL the Election”

“And we know they’re going to steal the election because they’re now
saying so out loud.”
vigilantnews.com
9
110
1
364
The Vigilant Fox 🦊
@VigilantFox
2h
Watch Live: x.com/TuckerCarlson/status/1…
Tucker Carlson
@TuckerCarlson
4h
/i/broadcasts/1DX…
6
97
1
430
The Vigilant Fox 🦊
@VigilantFox
3h
JOE BIDEN: "I see a future where we'll restore the right to choose and
protect our freedoms, not take them away." Except when it comes to
choosing not to take vaccines? Then, we'll take your job away?
65
347
12
1,510
0
The Vigilant Fox 🦊
@VigilantFox
3h
Congress members text and play on their phones while Biden talks about
banning guns. Does anyone take this guy seriously?
34
70
5
451
0
The Vigilant Fox 🦊
@VigilantFox
3h
Biden goes into full panic mode when he forgets where he's headed with
the border bill. "I'd be a winner... not really."
39
238
17
933
0
The Vigilant Fox 🦊
@VigilantFox
3h
What the heck is going on here? Biden says he can get you a flight to
Moscow but to ensure you bring your prescription with you to get 40%
off what you're paying now? I'm confused.
61
224
16
1,027
0
The Vigilant Fox 🦊
@VigilantFox
4h
Joe Biden says, "The vaccines that saved us from COVID are now being
used to beat cancer." Unreal. First, they cause the disease, then they
come up with a solution?
182
613
46
2,594
0
The Vigilant Fox 🦊
@VigilantFox
4h
JOE BIDEN DECLARES: "J6 lies" posed "the gravest threat to US
democracy since the civil war." "History is watching. Just like
history watched three years ago on January 6, when insurrectionists
stormed this very capitol and placed a dagger to the throat of
American democracy."
50
44
6
182
0
The Vigilant Fox 🦊 retweeted
Vigilant News
@VigilantNews
4h
What REALLY Happened Today: March 7, 2024 Your one-stop shop for
uncensored truth. - COVID Vaccine Manufacturers Hit By New Bombshell -
Strange Connections Continue to Emerge Surrounding Fani Willis -
BOMBSHELL: Feds Colluded with Big Banks to Spy on Americans - Aaron
Rodgers Takes on Haters Who Call Him “Dumb” - Disturbing News for RSV
Vaccine Recipients - DOJ Lied: CCTV Video Shows Kamala Harris Exiting
US Capitol BEFORE Jan. 6 Riot - RFK Jr. Slams Attempts to Take Trump
Off the Ballot: “This Is What They Do in Banana Republics” - Joe Rogan
Hilariously Describes People With ‘Trump Derangement Syndrome’ -
“You’re Fired!” – Trump Issues Prebuttal to Biden’s State of the Union
Address - New Problem for Joe Biden - The Explosive Book “Find Me The
Votes” Finally Comes Up During The Fani Willis DQ Hearing - Riley
Gaines Describes the First Time She Heard of Lia Thomas - New Law
Would Make COVID Vaccine Makers Liable for Injuries, Deaths -
California Moves to Expand Zero-Down, Interest-Free Home Loan Program
to Illegal Immigrants - Is a Sperm Toxin in Your Pancake Mix? - All
Major COVID Vaccines in the World Were Once Declared 100% Effective,
but None Actually Worked - Bulgaria’s Globalist Government on Verge of
Collapse - 8 Easy Ways to Destroy Perfectly Good Health - New
Peer-Reviewed Paper Highlights Dangers of Graphene Nanomaterials -
Aaron Rodgers on Being Attacked for Not Following the COVID Vaccine
Narrative - Canada’s Government-Assisted Suicide Program Hits Road
Block - Ignore The GOP UniParty Fundraising Handwringing Panic… -
“Anytime, Anywhere”: Trump Taunts Biden to Debate Find articles in the
thread below: 👇
3
32
69
The Vigilant Fox 🦊
@VigilantFox
4h
Marjorie Taylor Greene wears a shirt that says, "SAY HER NAME" in
honor of 22-year-old nursing student Laken Riley. There's an empty
chair in the chamber for Laken Riley tonight.
31
245
6
1,167
0
The Vigilant Fox 🦊
@VigilantFox
4h
FOX NEWS: "I think he [Biden] is going to be up to the task tonight.
The bar is a little low for him, or should I say LOWER than it is for
most presidents."
27
24
1
112
0
The Vigilant Fox 🦊 retweeted
Robert F. Kennedy Jr
@RobertKennedyJr
5h
The State of Our Union
963
5,728
902
21,696
0
The Vigilant Fox 🦊
@VigilantFox
6h
Replying to @VigilantFox @VigilantNews
New Problem for Joe Biden vigilantnews.com/post/new-pr…
New Problem for Joe Biden

Not everyone can accept reality.
vigilantnews.com
10
17
1
82
The Vigilant Fox 🦊
@VigilantFox
6h
More losses for Trump haters on @VigilantNews: Strange Connections
Continue to Emerge Surrounding Fani Willis
vigilantnews.com/post/strang…
Strange Connections Continue to Emerge Surrounding Fani Willis

Birds of a feather flock together, right?
vigilantnews.com
10
57
1
214
The Vigilant Fox 🦊
@VigilantFox
6h
Full Video: q-kinevyxJg?si=AsuU…
Joe Rogan Experience #2115 - Riley Gaines

Riley Gaines, a former competitive swimmer, champions the preservation
of women's sports and single-sex spaces by advocating for the
exclusion of biological ...
youtube.com
4
25
153
The Vigilant Fox 🦊
@VigilantFox
6h
Joe Rogan Hilariously Describes People With ‘Trump Derangement
Syndrome’ “That Trump Derangement syndrome – that’s a real thing.”
Here are the common personality traits, according to @JoeRogan: •
Virtue signalers • Loud • Don’t have their own sh*t together • Life is
in chaos • Mentally unstable That sounds pretty accurate to me. Rogan
also finds it almost pitiful that people with TDS “never get a win”:
“As you start losing, and Trump’s the president now, and you’re like,
‘He’s going to get arrested. He’s going to get arrested.’ And he never
gets arrested. And then they got to take him off the ballot. ‘Take him
off the ballot. He’s an insurrectionist!’ Nope! Supreme Court says
unanimously, no. ‘Ahh!’ It’s like it just like it further compounds,
and you never get a win.”
67
1,036
38
4,250
0
The Vigilant Fox 🦊
@VigilantFox
7h
Full Video: q-kinevyxJg?si=AsuU…
Joe Rogan Experience #2115 - Riley Gaines

Riley Gaines, a former competitive swimmer, champions the preservation
of women's sports and single-sex spaces by advocating for the
exclusion of biological ...
youtube.com
3
25
1
98
The Vigilant Fox 🦊
@VigilantFox
7h
Riley Gaines Describes the First Time She Heard of Lia Thomas
@Riley_Gaines_ said swimming is a “sport that’s measured down to the
hundredth of a second,” but “this swimmer was leading the country by
multiple seconds.” Gaines became even more baffled when she learned
Thomas was leading the nation in MULTIPLE events. “Leading the nation
by body links, ranging in events from the hundred freestyle, which is,
of course, a sprint, and all the freestyle events in between through
the mile, which if you don’t know swimming, think about this in terms
of your Olympic runners, because that’s like saying your best 200
meters runner is your best marathon runner. You and I both know that
that doesn’t happen. They’re two totally different systems. But that’s
what we were saying with this person. So I’m scratching my head,
right? I’m talking to my coaches, my teammates. ‘Who is this person?’
We had no idea.”
23
210
4