Thu Mar 7 16:26:39 PST 2024

2024-0307 1609
karl’s practice journal 7

i’m in washington state rn, i’m (oo uh um
oops!
)

thinking of eating supper at soup kitchen in (oops!)
i think um well i guess around 5 (let’s check when it is.
resources say 5p-6p 25min drive
so we could leave at 5 i guess, 4:35 safer. 415 right now.
)

ok i think

whewwwwwwwwwww wow
whew

oops!

i guess — oops!

we’re really tense (satisfaction-realisation !)
we’re tense. ooog. ummmmm oops!

ok so if we get into a “spamming” state it’s more likely to miss supper.

i guess i’ll um ( … we could put (a timer?))
((hmmm … timer …. hmm ….))
( why is enforcers so grumpy?)
((same old i think. tried to be less grumpy.

it is nice for less grumpy. nicer for karl :)
1618
goal is journal i’m afraid :s btw i think we’ve been exposed to how to use
journal to help.
basically i think we want to form communication with insiders :s but umm hmm
uhh
((insiders talk so fast but karl doesn’t remember anything what do we do???

???

(((work with forgetters i bet :) forgetters in silence-enforcer group maybe.

then in silence-enforcer group, maybe work with partpeople who um um
enforce the silence and forgetting by result rather than intent :) not the
obsessive words. “oh no you have to (do bad thing)” don’t energize them

maybe book would help but some of us bet a therapist just made it up

maybe book makes sense

karl oop um

we’re thinking of copying in information on how to talk to parts

(did we get to that yet? uncertain. we’ve seen a lot of it …)

i um was planning um on (reading the book over and over :) not everyone is
on board some are. maybe um hrm take notes ? maybe take notes when reading
book. useful notes. maybe we can help :s :)
1623

1624 i’m scared that a therapist won’t validate my experience of layers of
radical pretention because the expressors (are so believable)

(we’re excited you (named an “expressor” group of insiders ) :) )

well um

[maybe um

but for forming um
…]