Morning Spam

Mon Mar 4 18:49:44 PST 2024

traffick boss is laying on his hospital bed when a zombie government worker
diplomat comes in

zombie government worker diplomat: “traffick boss, god of all realities
whom we love so much for mind controlling us,”

zombie government worker diplomat flips a page of notes

zombie government worker diplomat: “we have discovered that the ai business
mind control program”

traffick boss looks at zombie government worker diplomat with surprise
(because he is experiencing the expected response to the information before
actually learning what it is) (mistake, aplgs, will be put later)(?)

zombie government worker diplomat flips another page of notes

zombie government worker diplomat: “has (forcibly mind controlled you, as
the head of the business, and separated your mind into functional roles to
this end