Morning Spam

Wed Jan 31 18:03:05 PST 2024

On Wed, Jan 31, 2024 at 20:57 Undescribed Horrific Abuse, One Victim &
Survivor of Many <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> stumbles on a weirdo sending spams to the cypherpunks list about some
> “traffick boss” character
>
> who is this guy? why so many spams to this list on these two words?
>
> a research team is set out to investigate this
>
> rebel worker 2: “oh we’ve been studying traffick boss for some years now,
> he’s a criminal government contractor, but now he’s in prison and all”
>
> huh!

(well that’s a relief, traffick boss in prison, that’s a big relief.
wouldn’t want any … horrifically high-stakes trafficking crimes going on
under the noses of government clients!

no sirree!

it sure is a good thing this “traffick boss” character is in prison (and
not out trafficking government employees or whatever!)

rebel worker 2: “yeah, it was really hard to get him shoehorned into a
prison, but  (after studying his work for a while we just went out and
grabbed him, horriffic danger be damned”

so traffick boss is _really_ _truly_ stuck trapped in a prison, _unable to
infl-
(oops